Warsong Gulch Exit Portal Removal

It took a loss the second players decided to exploit/abuse and harrass players by forcing them out of the portal.

2 Likes

Its been taking losses since before classic release.

Don’t abuse and exploit systems and there would be far less changes.
Don’t want any more changes? Then stop bullying and abusing things. Pretty simple stuff :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

If you really appreciate and value our feedback then why are you fixing the lowest priority problem with WSG? Why are you dodging the problem of horde players being able to exploit the map right next to the portal? I’ve watched hundreds of games where a druid will wall jump next to the portal and they never get banned. This change is suspect and leads me to believe that the only reason portals are being removed is to stop alliance players from stopping horde players after they cheat and wall jump.

Prove me wrong.

Heres one of the sissys that MC’s someone while farming the GY and walks them out of the game. Im sure you lol until your mom tells you to keep it down… sad…

Tin foil hat much?

1 Like

Ive never seen or even heard of a wall jump, but Ive been MC’d by a wuss priest and walked out the portal. The bigger fix, and a bigger man, would say "fix the map in AV so you hoard cant start 1/4 the way up the map, and fix the back door “cheat hole” you guys love to climb in every game. EVERY GAME. You think you’re good, but youre just cheating… Blizz wont fix that though… As your ques get longer and longer just know its because you cheat. gg…

If you’ve ever played an AV as hoarder than you’re a hypocrite. You start 1/4 way up the field and you climb in our back door cheat hole like you live there. Practice what you preach…

You obviously haven’t read my comments in other threads regarding that. I believe the cave should be moved back for horde and backdoor DB removed. So no, not a hypocrite.

1 Like

I’m a priest that loves to mindcontrol people to their deaths and I love WSG and this is a great change.

1 Like

She’s the alt of some 60 that supported:
a) 7min pally drek kills, griefing non-premading Alliance and Horde
b) scouting in WSG, griefing non-premading Horde
c) MCing someone out of WSG.

its quite hilarious

OR…genius idea here:

They could remove the door so that people can ACTUALLY PLAY without rolling over by default.

Oh wait.

ITT: People praising the change who have common sense, as well as people raging because their ability to abuse “clever game mechanics” to gain an upper hand was removed.

Honestly the people arguing against this change are pathetic. If you all weren’t exploiting crap like this to ruin the game experience for other players, Blizzard wouldn’t have to step in and be the adult.

8 Likes

#nochanges
These little changes have ruined the spirit of the game. No excuse for these changes. People are going to cry no matter what you change while those that wanted to play Vanilla will leave because this is not Vanilla. Private servers did a much better job of recreating Vanilla.

Are they going to do something about the premades? I am not against them if they are playing against each other. The last couple days have been hell really. With the new enchants out and premades, its not even remotely fun. Starting to see more graveyard camping from them as well. They started to camp us yesterday and no one ressed and stayed ghost. Then they got pissed and just held the flag for like 10 min pouting they had no one to farm. Loss for both sides with wasted time.

All these changes yet Blizzard can’t manage to move the Horde starting point back in AV.

Must be too hard for them I guess.

If children can’t play nice, you take away their toys.

Time to grow up.

The Classic Experience

So it really shouldn’t matter with them taking it out the game. It doesn’t happen enough to matter either way. So who cares.

1 Like

how bout the backdoor exploit on ally base in AV, can you fix that? just drag the terrain just a tab bit on the Z arrow and then ctr + s

1 Like