Warsong Battalion: Imperial Defenders of the Realm

Once more, we’ve secured this realm against the enemy.

4 Likes

Peace is restored. The will of Emerald Dream is realized.

1 Like

The people are in harmony.

1 Like

Now with more RP!

1 Like

never heard of warsong. are you guys good at pvp? how come ive never heard of u guys?

Leaving the auction house steps time to time will help you explore the rest of the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

i did leave the ah steps to get you 1600.

lol.

We love you for things like that swole. Thank you.

Are you guys good?

We’re talking a lot about me. I wanna know about you guys.

We like wpvp, long rp walks on the beaches of eversong woods, pizza, dogs and coffee.

I feel pretty good I guess. How are you?

1 Like

stop deflecting on to me. this post is about warsong not me. i want to know more about warsongs pvp abilities. this is important to me.

No problem, we have a youtube page you can check out if you’re curious about joining us. Here’s a link:

1 Like

Please don’t slander our guild with falsehoods. This is a recruitment thread, not a place for anyone to post fake videos.

Thanks.

1 Like

i’m sorry if you think thats slander. but i’m just not aware if that is true.

The actual truth is there are certain people who hate WSB because we are so great at wpvp, and can easily outsmart people at the game. I have been there myself. In fact, I hated the guild just because I wanted to feel like I belong to a certain crowd. But that’s okay we’re all entitled to our opinions. I am so happy this time around though, I want WSB to be bigger and better than ever.

4 Likes

Remember the Have You No Pride video you made in Cataclysm? :angry:

i dont even know who wsg is tbh im just trying to find out more.

You should join and find out first hand!

But why would I join? I already do pvp and im very good at it. I’m not sure if I need help from people 700 points lower than me.

Sorry but I’m going to pass. Good luck buddy.

In terms of game knowledge, I just can’t join. And the hostility to any questions is a huge red flag.