Warrior/SPriest LF AOTC Guild

Hello all. I have offically settled on my main(s) for 9.1 I ended up xfering to a52, only to be duped by my guild who decided to prog CE, and I’m not interested in that. I have aotc in castle and ny’alotha, as well as some mythic prog from nya as well. I do have logs for both toons, and even some others. Would like to swap back to ally, but not opposed to staying horde. I also do a fair amount of PvP, 1800 in multiple arena seasons, etc. Played since 2008, been a warrior since 2012. Reach out @ CareFae#8225 on discord.

Hey Revara,

MGB sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Even if you’re not on the server you could join the guild on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with the general vibe before committing to bring your main characters over. We have a large social community and the more the merrier. We also have a smaller group that is more focused on pushing M+/PvP/Raids as well. In 9.0 I was 7/10M, KSM, and 2100+ PvP and am happy to help anyone improve if they are interested. Happy to discuss more if you’re interested.

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:00-11:00 PM Eastern (5:00-8:00 PM Pacific)

With 9.1 almost upon us, MGB is bolstering our progression raiding team and starting the trial period for new recruits. This is an open invite to anyone who is interested in challenging themselves with more difficult Heroic and Mythic raiding content and getting that sweet, sweet loot as soon as possible. We are happy to provide suggestions for improvement to anyone who is willing to learn. In Nya’lotha we were able to clear 3 out of the 12 Mythic bosses with a very late start so I am setting our stretch goal for Sanctum of Domination to be 7 of 10 Mythic bosses killed.

The raid schedule is still somewhat up in the air but is likely to be sometime around Friday/Saturday night from 5-8 Pacific time.

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

Inevitable is recruiting for Heroic Raiding and Mythic+!

The core of Inevitable was started by a handful of veteran WoW players at the beginning of Legion as Forlorn on Dalaran[A] with the goal of being a top-tier heroic and Mythic+ focused guild that cultivated a fun, laid back community with what we call a seriously-casual atmosphere. After being successful throughout Legion, BFA killed the drive for a lot of our players and while most of us stayed in touch the raid group went their separate ways.

We decided to get the band back together for Shadowlands and are looking for more players to round out our roster!

Here’s a snapshot of Shadowlands Season 1:

• Heroic Denathrius killed pre-nerfs.
  • Multiple groups pushed KSM.
  • Those interested in PvP pushed to at least 1800 rating in RBGs.
  • Glory of the Nathria Raider

As a community we pride ourselves on taking the game seriously but having fun doing it. Gambling while killing trash, fun transmog contests, themed raid nights, and bounties for killing certain players on farm bosses are a few examples of our focus on fun.

Our core philosophy comes down to a phrase you may be familiar with: Be Excellent To Each Other.

Current Needs:

• Ranged DPS
  • Select Melee DPS
  • DPS with Tank/Heal off-spec for M+

Raid Info/Requirements:

Heroic Progression:

• Shriekwing
  • Huntsman Altimor
  • Hungering Destroyer
  • Lady Inerva Darkvein
  • Sun King’s Salvation
  • Artificer Xy’mox
  • The Council of Blood
  • Sludgefist
  • Stone Legion Generals
  • Sire Denathrius

Mythic Progression:

• Shriekwing
  • Huntsman Altimor
  • Hungering Destroyer
  • Lady Inerva Darkvein
  • Sun King’s Salvation
  • Artificer Xy’mox
  • The Council of Blood
  • Sludgefist
  • Stone Legion Generals
  • Sire Denathrius

Raid Nights: Tues, Wed, Thurs 6pm CST/ 7pm EST
We raid two of the above nights a week on a set rotation due to two members working 24 hour shifts. I promise it’s not confusing!

210+ iLVL is required as well as decent experience at Heroic level raiding. Recent logs are also requested; we’re not expecting orange parses but would like to see blues at the least.

Part of our seriously-casual atmosphere is an expectation of basic homework before progression fights as well as proper enchants, gems, combat potions, weapon stones/oils, and a supply of personal health potions. The game isn’t that hard, don’t make it harder!

Battle.net: Brink2T#1453
Discord: Brink#0072

We look forward to raiding with you!

Hey care we have talked back and forth you faction changed then didn’t show up to your trial then ghosted us hope you find what what your looking for best of luck

Dropping our spam in as well in case our times line up with what you’re looking for =)

I didn’t change just for you lol. I was already changed before I even thought about talking to you. Didn’t show up to my trial because I couldn’t. I didn’t want to transfer as I told you I had just came to a52. You didn’t reach out and see if I wanted to do anything either. It’s not all my job it’s a two way street. I figured you didn’t care cuz I had heard nothing from you. I then tried reaching out and it said my message had been blocked by you, so um…yeah…

Must have been some sort of Miscommunication cuz I offered to pay you transfer fee and when I sent you a message on discord it said the same thing that you had removed me regardless like I said offer stand if not we wish you the best in your search

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, we are a Heroic level raiding guild, but sometimes when the roster allows will dip a toe into a boss or two in Mythic, but we are not a prog CE guild. We offer a long term guild with a laid back fun raid environment but work to succeed. I will leave our spam below, but if you would like to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Feel free to give us a look!

Hello Revara ,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a ranged dps and a healer. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. We hit 3/10M (10/10H) in CN and we’re shooting for comparable progression this tier as well (AOTC plus some mythics, hopefully). We raid twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets discuss. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord) and I’ve reached out to you on Bnet. Hopefully we can talk.

Hi Revara,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently gearing up for SoD and we could use a capable spriest to help us reach our goal (although a warrior wouldn’t hurt either lol)!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655