Warriors ASSEMBLE

Hah,

Did you see what saurfang did to that pesky rogue?

Your poision is ineffective against the might of a warrior!

You’ve won nothing
Vanishes

2 Likes

But not the power of balance, and harmony used to channel energy into your chest to pull out your still beating heart to show you before you die.

1 Like

I remember during the War of the Ancients’ when the warriors were dying to the demons as they struggled to push them back. Meanwhile Malfurion beat Xavius and Sundered the planet. Malfurion then later saved the entire world from the nightmare, and you little warriors were just sleeping.

I don’t need an eternity when Malf only needed a second.

Good luck cutting steel with your blade.

I’m wearing your class armor.

1 Like

Anduin would be proud :wink:

1 Like

I’m collecting Scourgelord (Purple version) set too.

I’m a warrior I support this page.

Also Night Elves plant a new world tree already. You can have new Darnassus in no time and all you nights elves can have a home again. Also fireproofing your new world tree would also be a good idea.

1 Like

Wiggles her draenei tail and defeats Jiren
YAY WE DID IT!

What would you like me to assemble? Is there a piece of Ikea furniture that is giving you grief? Or perhaps you have a Lego block set to complete.

Pffffft, night elf ain’t no warrior.

‘scoffs’

Don’t mind me, I’m just off exploring the vast and deep mysteries of the cosmos. You warriors have fun swinging around your slabs of steel or whatever.

Oh look, i found more ale!

Was thinking more along the lines of literally turning the very air, water, earth, and flames around you against you. But hey, if you wanna underestimate shamans and assume their nothing but totem droppers. I’m sure Garrosh turned out okay.

So quiet… I guess Warriors don’t party on weekdays…

What happens to a warrior who haz no healz? How do you kill that which has no healz?

We have a healer who will let people die on purpose if they stand in fire. See how long you last without a healer when you call them “pathetic little magic wielders”.

Those “pathetic little magic wielders.” would be quite happy to let you eat dirt. Even if it means they are likely next. They still have the satisfaction of watching you go first. :smile:

This thread needs more Gnome Warriors. We shall persevere!

1 Like

First a weird tea-drinking emo bloodelf warrior and now this? Are warriors that desperate to fill out the ranks that they let anyone into their community???

I need more ale…

SO DO I!!
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
There ya go fellow Warrior

hey

WAITAMINITTE HERE

1 Like

You can yourselves that same question. Death Knoghts are supposed to be engines of undead power and destruction. So why did you all pick Gnomes and Goblins for the job? They don’t strike the most…intimidateding of profiles.