Warriors ASSEMBLE

Which one looks cooler to you?

1 Like

I honestly think they both look ready solid mi lady.

I havent touched highmoutain but based on my expereince with nightbourne, I sure would appreciate the racial if it was a warrior.

Im sure the charge from high mountain is nice too.

Right? It’s why I’m so undecided!

Hmmm,
Do you want to be big and strong or lean and agile?

Do you plan to have inscription as a profession?

I think on high end gameplay prolly highmoutain tauren(Not sure).

Their racials seem to match better, espically for tanking.

The nightborne do extra magic dmg which warrios dont have.

Note all.this stuff is extremly minor and not really noticable unless you are top 1%

Was able to get the tentacles to stop talking to me long enough to pop in and say hi.

1 Like

Apparently nightbourne magic racials increase all your abilities by 1% more dmg as of they were magic? Also they have 1% magic resistance where warriors commonly claim they have trouble with magic dmg?

The high moutain charge is sooo good! It’s like an extra movement ability and it can knock ppl down! It’s like a single monk role on the class of your choice! Also they have that extra vers… mmmm

They also both have tattoos that would look good with revealing armor!! Aaaarrrhhhhh??!! Can’t choose!!

Yeah I cant decide either!

Time to roll a dice!

Are you going to reroll to become a Death Knight?

Sorry, no point in downgrading myself!

So you rater stay and be a chubby pengu warrior?

Yep!

Im proud to be a chubbypengui!

Ahh i see. Only a chubby pengu, but not a warrior. Thank you for confirming that!

A warrior? You mean the grunts we throw on the front lines who get melted in T - 10 seconds unless there is a powerful magic wielder like myself to keep you meatheads alive?

Hah, more like you hide behind us because you are a puny cloth wearing magic user.

1 Like

Hmm i wonder if i’m going to the halls of valor tonight and search for more ale.

Btw, you still havn’t payed your ale debt…

No you should go to hellheim, where you belong since acherus kicked you out.

Acherus kicked me out? Silly warrior, you are wrong as usual!

I could show you how wrong you are but you are not allowed in Acherus. We actually have guards who throws out unwanted people! It’s now like the warriors place who are open for everyone, even if the warriors wan’t it or not…