Warriors ASSEMBLE

hands Zynthiax a mug of Elwynn Sheep pee and watches him down it without hesitation :smirk:
yep death knights lost their sense of taste!
Headbutts Eilykin and gives her the real ale :smiley:

1 Like

Bad death knight!

Go home

1 Like

u tell em chubby :smiley: btw that mog is adorableeee. I sported the bronze one for a while but never got the heroic chest to drop for me whilst I still had a raid team :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah only thing I need is the ghuun shield instead of this tiny one.

I need to show these weaklings my true strength by wielding a shield bigger than them!

1 Like

oh ya flabby death knight noodle arms can’t lift a shield and sparkly paladin s need the light to help them! :rofl:

1 Like

Why use a shield when you can use two huge swords?

2 Likes

Some choose to use a shield, I’m one of the reasons you’d want a shield.

2 Likes

Death knights can do neither, their necromancers didn’t want to pay for the rehabilitation for all their pulled muscles! :rofl:

1 Like

Random Warrior question. In the old days, wasn’t Arms the only talent tree that could focus into a specific type of weapon (maces, swords, etc.), or am I mixing it up with Diablo 2?

1 Like

You are correct. I think it was Axe, Sword, and Mace and while the benefits were…“good” it was not as good as the rogue wep specialization.

2 Likes

Correction: I take it back. They were actually the same specialization as the Combat Rogues. So they were pretty good. Especially the Mace.

1 Like

Laughs

Your lite scheme failed. I swap out the labels on the bottles. You gave that to your warrior friend!

And shield? A Death Knight uses the bones of fallen warriors as shields, IE Bone Shield. When we tank, we don’t hide behind a metal plate, we beat the life out of our enemy…

Arms can talent into Specializations: Sword Spec gives you a 5% max chance to attack twice, Axe Spec gives you max 5% Crit, Mace Spec gives you a 5% chance to Stun with each attack.

Sword was the go-to for most Warriors, unless you were an Orc, where you’d go for Axe Spec thanks to the Racial.

1 Like

No warrior princess, i wont go anywhere!

I didn’t use a bottle :smiley:

You couldn’t beat the life out of a drum, twerp!

His fellow death knights kicked him out of Acherus, so he loiters here!

Except in arenas in BC, mace spec + stunherald weapon = tying a rogue to a stick and beating people with them :smiley: and the intercept stun, mace stun and stunherald stun all had separate DRs :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah beggar, get out my palace! you will receive no more food lowly scum!

Im glad you understand the social pyramid with warriors on top and deathknights at the bottom!

1 Like

ya they are like mages pretending to wear plate!!!

1 Like

Last time i checked, Princess is a rank below Kings and Queens… So run away litte girl… Run away…

Hah, beggar.

The royal court belongs to only warriors. Only a deathknight can dream of being among us.

1 Like

Tbh, the Death Knight above is correct. I feel so weak compared to him and i can’t kill or tank anything. And why do i have to carry around on this big metal plate?

Gives Zynthiax a keg of the warriors finest ale

When i die want to get raised as a Death Knight as well!

1 Like