Warriors are worst among melee classes

Mages are a dps only class, they should out dps hybrid classes like warriors.

2 Likes

Bloodthirst is 5% of your health guaranteed every 4.5s, and Second Wind is 6% every 1 sec so long as you dont get hit. Both pretty good.

2 Likes

whether warriors are good or not you don’t play em for that

you play them for glory

to be the greatest giga chad this world has ever seen

warriors rise up

2 Likes

hi

Blade dance, eyebeam, demons bite, annihilation (4).

Rampage, blood thirst, raging blow, whirwlwind (4).

???

On ST fury has even less, and after playing both extensively, i’d actually argue there’s more things to track on havoc, lol.

You play the most braindead spec in the game, you’ll get good at it soon, don’t worry.

Enjoy the "wh-whoosh"ing.

2 Likes

Shoot.

I am in the Alpha, a know some of the other MVP’s are also.

So, I had made a very large post on Shaman Feedback during the first week of Alpha. When Alpha started, they honestly felt reaaaaaaaaly bad but, to a degree, I feel it was kinda expected. Thankfully, myself and a lot of others all seemed to echo the same issues with the spec which a lot of the new changes reflect.

I want to get on and play around with the changes a bit before I a real judgement but it looks like the new changes are a step in the right direction vs how Enhancement has been on Alpha up till now.

However, certain problems with the spec continue to persist. Survivability is still a HUGE issue for Enhancement and nothing seems to have changed from what I had played in Alpha and nothing seems to be changing from the changes announced in this most recent patch. We still do not take hits very well at all.

Paired with the Maelstrom Weapon change, from what I have been reading those spells have had their Damage and Healing baseline reduced by nearly half and so the MW change only slightly strengthens them but non MW heals are going to be even weaker and they were already pitiful.

My biggest concern on Alpha as rotation is smoothed out will be on survivability.

Yeah, honestly, a lot of our trickle DPS is going away which is one of the things I disliked the most about modern Enhancement is that we had Lightning Shield, Flame Tongue, Frost Brand, Windfury, etc all doing tiny bits of damage consistently and that Stormstrike procs were something relied upon.

I think the way Stormstrike is changing as well as those sources of trickle dps being removed are a great step in the right direction. Obviously it will always be subjective on which version is better as different people like different play styles but I am pretty excited with the direction I feel they are going.

Once the core rotation, the foundation, is in place then it becomes a game of number tuning.

I am hopeful with the direction Enhancement is going, I don’t feel its quite “there” yet but this latest update is bringing a lot of good things that I am very excited to play around with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alright. Cool. Thank you. I’m really hoping I’ll get into the Beta, to test out these changes. Though I’m still kind of worried about that 10% haste nerf that we Fury Warriors got. In case you can’t tell, I’m a fan of fast playstyles, and I absolutely loved Legion Beta/Pre-Patch Enhancement.

2 Likes

If you ain’t first then you are last!

lol

1 Like

And is there an equivalent for arms?

Second wind is for arms. Only used in niche situations.

Fury is fine defensively. Arms isnt but due to the dmg Im fine with it.

1 Like

If you gave that self healing to Arms they’d be pretty much unstoppable.

You forgot execute. :wink:

Implying 4 button mongo is harder than 5 button mongo.

wars are actually in a good place atm
maybe you just suck- try getting to 120?

They are putting that 10% haste on the Frothing Berserker talent, which could be helped by speccing into Fresh Meat or Furious Slash (since you need to keep up rage for it to be worth it). Plus probably adjustments were made for soulbinds.

So we’ll probably be our usual, slow starting out the expac, but things will pick up as we get geared.

Eh. I’m not sure if I exactly like that. Furious Slash is pretty annoying to keep up, but I’m happy to see Frothing Berserker come back after being completely unused in BFA.

Legion Fury was pretty fun, but while I enjoy BFA Fury, it kinda dumbed down the spec a bit too much.

1 Like

Have you played a Paladin ever? Lol

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA no

DHs are stupidly OP but Warriors are normally pretty well off in terms of Melee DPS. The really bad Melee DPS are Paladins and Shamans.

1 Like

This is what the talents look like now in Alpha: