Warrior/Pally LF raid team for SL

Returning player from shorty after EP. LF raid team prepping for SL. Currently playing a warrior and pally, both which and tank or dps on. Looking for any afternoon team, or any Friday/Saturday team

Heya man, we are in the market for a new tank for the end of BFA and leading into SL. I would love to talk further with you about the guild if you are interested. We are 7/12M and raid tues/thurs 830-1130pm EST. Hit me up on bnet @ Burnsey#1181

hey i got a guild in stormrage we are raiding tue and wed atm but we plan to add fridays and saturdays 9-11:30 pm we get AOTC 3-5 weeks into the raid so let me know . good luck on your search

[H] Thrall - All Outta Bubblegum
Raid Schedule: Friday 9:30 - 12:00pm EST, Saturday 9:30 - 12:00PM EST
A few of us start clearing trash @ 9 -9:15pm.

Current Progression

Uldir: 8/8H AOTC
BoD: 9/9H AOTC
NtWC: 12/12H AOTC

Recruitment Needs:
We have a solid group that is in need of some adjustments. We are mainly looking for ranged DPS of any class, but more in need of the following:

Item level: 450+ for raiding. A lower ilvl may be considered based on previous raid experience.
Tank: Monk, Paladin, Death Knight or Warrior. Also looking for tanks for M+ runs.
Healer: Resto Druid, Priest with DPS off specs.
Melee DPS: Ret Pally
Range DPS: Mage, Ele Shaman, Crit Chicken, S-Priest and Warlock

We do have a trial period of 2 weeks. Calendar invites for raid is up every week, and our raiders are expected to sign up accordingly, and be on time.

Of course this is just what we’re looking for to improve our Raid roster. If you are interested in joining for the social aspect or the many shenanigans we do at random times, then feel free to contact myself or another officer.

Who we are:
AOB is a fun and laid back guild that likes to kick a$$, and of course chew bubblegum…buuuut, I’ll let the guild name do the talking. We’re a fun, rowdy group of fella’s and ladies who enjoy each others company and have fun together whether it’s in a random TW dungeon, mythic+ run, or raids. As well as the occasional Island expeditions and leveling new toons together. We all enjoy dark humor, and are not for the easily offended.

Contact Info:
Crindor#1206 Btag Crindor#2622 Discord
scorpion#1272 Btag Arochon#1539 Discord

Any other member of AoB can direct you to one of the officers. Some members have basic knowledge of what we’re looking for as well.

Hey dude,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a tank moving into shadowlands. We’re looking to push aotc and keymasters in shadowlands. Come hang out and push some keys.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Sure, have an id I can add you with and talk?

Thugnificent#11223 thaats my battle net or in discord thugnificent#2056