Warrior weapon around level 43

I made a mistake and didn’t pick the Bonebiter axe, I feel so foolish. What other good weapon options do I have around level 43 for a warrior?

You should just reroll or start again from level 1. There’s no way you will be able to recover from that mistake now

6 Likes

just get ravager, or fiery war axe, or mograine’s might if you’re despirate.

executioner’s cleaver is something I can imagine using all the way to 60, but it’s higher level.

kang is okay i guess.

Executioner’s Cleaver is an AH blue that you won’t have to spec out of axes for.
With 23 STR and 1% hit it has great stats.

Blade of the titans is a cheap AH 44 blue that usually goes for around 15-20g but it’s a 2H sword. Also good stats.

As far as things you don’t have to pay for, you could just roll with might of mograine for a while from SM. It’s a little faster than most would like and is a mace but it’s not awful until you can manage to get a gatorbite axe from Maraudon.

If you can hang on all the way to 51, Lord Alexander’s battle axe is another cheap blue with great stats for warrior (stam/str/agi).

If you’re horde, you could also get ice barbed spear for a single AV win which will carry you all the way to 60 easily. Alliance doesn’t win AV much but it’s possible I guess.

1 Like

Whirlwind weapon. I’m using the sword version on my level 41 human warrior.

If you can find and afford it executioner’s cleaver is your best bet. That axe is absurdly strong to the point that iirc it is one of the most commonly used twink axes for warriors at 49.

1 Like

Considering many have gone all the way to exalted without a single win, I wouldn’t count on getting Ice Barbed Spear as Alliance.

1 Like

While my alt warrior has gone 999/1000 exalted without a single win. The 1% winrate is a meme stemming from alliance having no win condition because they didnt wanna win, they were incentivised to exploit druids and farm horde at SHGY to farm crystals to get 1k rep per 25 crystal turn in average, allowing them to get 125-4k rep per game depending on how many afk people were there.

Realistically there should be over 5% winrate now. It depends whether or not alliance can hold IBGY or not, since even though it looks like a worse choke than SHGY, it definitely does feel hopeless on horde when you have a good hold on it.

Pendulum of doom if you’re rich enough.

Kang the Decapitator is another option if you have a little gold.

I picked one up off the AH on my server for my paladin for about 70g.

Just run some Uldaman and hope for Rockpounder or Stoneslayer. Both hit like a truck. My little 50 Warrior alt was hitting 1k+ MS at 45 with Stoneslayer and he’s still using it.

This is all permitting you can actually find a group for Uldaman.

1 Like

The best weapon is at lvl44 and it’s kang the decapitator.

I think it’s a 205 damage.

Epic 2h axe, usually sells for 75g.

It will last till 60.

I disagree, Executioner’s Cleaver is clearly better (and much cheaper; usually half the trending price of Kang). Ice Barbed Spear is also a good pick for Horde at least (and will carry you to Lv60).

Executioner's Cleaver
Binds when equipped
Two-Hand Axe
127 - 191 Damage Speed 3.80
(41.84 damage per second)
+23 Strength
Requires Level 43
Equip: Improves your chance to hit by 1%.

The massive boost to STR makes it do the same amount of damage as Kang, but it also has +hit, which is hard to come by while leveling. The proc on Kang is wasted stat budget since nothing you fight will usually live long enough for the DoT to matter (and even then it’s just a couple autos worth of damage over 30sec).

1 Like

U no i keep dat MFin KANG on meh!

but seriously Exe Cleaver is what you want.