Warrior t2.5 shoulders (possible lighting issue?)

Hi, my name’s Broskeezy. I’m playing a couple warriors on skeram and getting excited for some bug loot from these exciting new raids so I check my handy-dandy atlasloot and realize our shoulders have a similar lighting issue that Perds and Thunderfury both shared at the beginning of this “expansion”.
Right now, t2.5 conqueror shoulders look “faded” for lack of a better term and was wondering if there’s any possibility they could be brought back to what they looked like in Vanilla.

I can’t include links in posts, but theres a recent reddit thread on this as well titled “Warrior t2.5 looks weird compared to vanilla. (2nd is classic)” with an image comparing them. Also, checking old wowhead pictures of the item reveals the same coloring/lighting.

Nice, bright color almost looks like the shoulders have illuminated bugwall from inside the hive itself. That lush, deep and precious purple be making me feel like an iron butterfly. Anyone else notice this as well?

4 Likes

I did notice that-I wonder if its a similar issue to the perdition blade prior to the fix.

Hopefully for a hotfix or update. Muh mog

1 Like

There’s 100% a lighting issue with these shoulders. Same thing with the paladin t2.5. I hope more light is brought to this issue.

2 Likes

Yeah its something I hope they fix soon because they look washed out, and that’s not cool.

Jumping in here to say the whole set looks washed out, the colors just arent right at all.

2 Likes

Lush purples and DBZ armor oranges. WTB

Has there been any traction to this? It’s clearly bugged when referencing old screenshots and the retail model.

Nah - im sure they are aware, they just don’t care. It’s probably an extremely simple fix, but they cant be bother to care enough to do so. Maybe before nax?? nahhh.

1 Like

Bump. Color is very obviously off. Please address when possible.

Bumpingggg

Extremely futile bump. LOL!.

And another one

Posting on my Retail Warrior to show how much duller they are in Classic.

and another one

Probably getting shoulders this week. Would like to be a bright and vibrant space cow, not a dull, washed out one.

1 Like

Just posting to highlight the color difference again. Look at my T2.5 shoulders on Retail (how they’re supposed to look) and look at all the Classic Warriors posting with them.

Paladin shoulders need to be fixed too. I don’t have the mog on Retail but I’m looking at them in the dressing room and comparing them to my 2.5 shoulders on Classic and the Classic ones are just too dull.

bump, so many people wearing them now its so hard to not notice

This bug was noticed in beta about colouring and still not fixed :man_shrugging: