Warrior, Rogue, Druid LF

Heroic+ AOTC Guild. Wanting to be a permanent member, not a replacement fixture.

Horde or Alliance is fine.

Low Pop Realm is fine too, doesn’t matter about Home realm to me.

Would prefer to play Warrior or Druid as primary with Rogue being a secondary.

EST would be nice but not a deal breaker.

My schedule for work is either opening or closing and we’re done around 10 PM, EST. Meaning - I will be home by 10:05 PM.

I have extensive experience raiding, former CE (Last expansion) but have minimal this expansion beyond M+ and AOTC (Week 3 or better.)

I have been looking for a while but never settled on anything cause there seems to be a missing connection.

ExiledSpark#1771 - Battle.

Can you elaborate on your time/work situation? Everything else sounds great tbh but don’t want to waste anyone’s time!!

Here’s our info :slight_smile:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me to battle-net if you’re interested - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747

1 Like

Hello Kas,

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun! And we have an active Discord.

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

1 Like

Talking currently to all 3! Look forward to our discussions.

Hello, we are recruiting. The times are rather late though, please consider:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hi Kaspaerin,

Meta (8/8H) on US-Illidan was founded by friends after watching guilds disband in the great Classic exodus and Eternal Palace. We are looking to slowly bolster forces and create a core to push hard and fast into 8.3.

We like dead bosses and want to get things done. Our members are veteran WoW players with over 10 years of experience and realize building an awesome group of people with great synergism takes time.

We are looking for active players, with good situational awareness who want to help build a solid environment (not just people who log in at raid time). We want people who know their class well (flex players are a bonus), enjoy running m+ keys and want to push mythic content in 8.3.

Immediate needs:

• Healers (MW monk/HPally/Holy/Disc priest)
  • Ranged (open) – I would love to have an ele sham or warlock
  • Melee (open: full on DK’s)

Raid times:
Tuesday/Wednesday: 7-10 PM CST
Off-nights: Key pushes/guild events

1 Like

Hey Kaspaerian! Out of Reality is a recently formed Alliance guild full of players with different wow experiences that have banded together to have fun. We are looking for other casual players that want to tackle endgame content in a fun and stress-free way.

Raid Times

• Thursday - Optional Farm Raid @7pm EST
  • Friday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST
  • Saturday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

Non Raid Events

• Tuesday - Organized M+Keys
  • Sunday - Organized M+Keys & PvP Brawls

As a new guild we are constantly trying new ideas and events to keep us a fresh and exciting place to play your favorite game! If you notice something that might be fun for all lets us know and we will try it out. We play this game to have fun and our always trying to find ways to improve that.

Recruitment

Active players with any level of experience

High Priority

• Ranged DPS
  • DPS w/ Tank or Healer OS

Future Goals

Going into 8.3 and Ny’alotha Out of Reality’s goal will be to achieve AOTC and see the first half of Mythic.

How to Apply

If this sounds like the guild for you contact Baratheon#1147 or one of our Raid Leads MsPanda#1193 & MrPanda#11738

Hey Kaspaerian! Not sure what days you work exactly but figured I’d throw our name in the ringer :slight_smile:

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 8/8H, 1/8M and only dabble in mythic at the end of a tier to kill time. We don’t go hard at it though, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-12am EST. We are looking to possibly add another 2 hours next tier (most likely Thurs), just to have 6 hours a week to progress at a decent pace.

Current needs: primarily dps, but open to another healer or two for when we enter some mythic fun and for next tier progression. We are lacking the following (but are not limited to): rogue, warrior, boomkin, shammy dps, and dk dps.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790, Muzei#1983, Lailyne#1446 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

Schedule has changed and off Wed/Saturday and work 7-4 consistently other days!

Hi Kaspaerian,
The EDFC raid Fri/Sat 8-11pm Mountain 7-10 pacific / 9pm-midnight Eastern. We’re recruiting DPS and could certainly use a warrior, druid or rogue!

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come raid with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

If you’re interested, contact Connor93#1805 or Darvos#1994… if not I hope you find what you’re looking for =)