Warrior pvp

Hey there, i just wanted to share some of my thoughts and experiences playing both the warrior specs from a pvp perspective.

Im going to first start with arms warrior. So far from teasting, arms feels really weak in comparison to fury, without its second bladestorm it feels extremely immobile when facing ranged classes" since most everything has a slow or root now". The colosal move demolish feels like its missing something. When you can git with it, it feels satisfying. But in pvp, alls the target has to do is walk out of mele distance and the channel stops making this talent feel clunky.
As for arms slayer, on paper it sounded great, but it just feels underwhelming with the loss of our second bladestorm and the lack of damage arms is doing right now in general.
Fury warrior to me felt pretty good and puts out good numbers, when it can catch foes. So i dont have much more to say about it.

Dragonflight to me felt verry smooth with most classes including warrior which was at a solid A tier most of the seasons and to me felt fairly balanced. It had its weaknesses “aka” sitting in roots, slows and cc, but when able to freely attack, its damage was good.

Ill give fury a thumbs up in its current state, but please reconsider some of the arms changes and give them some love . If anyone would like to add something about warrior pvp gameplay. I would love to hear the feedba ck

So you don’t see anything wrong with fury atm? Healing a bit out of control maybe?

3 Likes

In a 1v1 situation, sure. But in solo shuffle, if they didnt have it, they would flop over. In that sense, i dont see their self healing to be out of the ordinary for the spec. Fury has always had a decent amount of self healing. Its easily counterable with classes that can kite them.

yeah dude fury is infringing on affliction warlock territory. Not cool bro.

3 Likes

lol cloth vs plate and your healing doesn’t stop at 20% but KNEW someone would go there because that’s what ya’ll do they’re not even close to the same or the dmg outputs burst high dmg vs slow dot’s but w/e makes you feel better. There isn’t any way to make people see a balanced picture they just want to be OP at any cost even when they know its wrong. But how about a comprimise? Keep healing the same and make your dmg output 1/2 of what it currently is and we’re good?

ye fair aff locks are suffering no kap I promise. Pinky swear.

2 Likes

If fury’s fine cause it gets kited easily then it’s performance against classes that cannot is above the norm.

As for afflocks, the spec’s sustain got heavily nerfed moving into tww, gone are the days of aoe drains and the soul leech passive sustain was halved, i’m not sure we should consider prior implications of affliction when discussing beta pvp, however from my experience on the beta so far fury completely snacks on afflocks.

2 Likes

The Dmg output and massive healing makes them and DK’s unkillable on this spec atm. Dosn’t matter what skill level its just broken atm

I admit balance for pvp is all over the place. But this sounds like a skill issue. Locks on the beta have been destroying in pvp.

I’ve played them myself and even watched other glads admit locks are very tanky.

If you’re losing to a affliction lock as a fury warrior you’re right its a skill issue on the warriors side though. Not talking Demo or Destro I’m talking Affliction and it isn’t happening unless the warrior is hell a bad

1 Like