Warrior macro all 3 specs / Diff talents Tier One help

Been trying for a couple hours to make a macro with no success. The only part failing me now it seems is the “shift modifier for Victory Rush”.

I’m trying to make a macro that will auto shift based on my spec and talent choice for the first row talents of my warrior, as in protection and arms there is a different choice that can change your ability.

I have a habit of having my victory rush on a shift modifier with these abilities as well!

Here is the macro I’ve been attempting. Everything works except the shift modifier for my victory rush. This macro is also 247/255 characters.

#showtooltip
/cast [spec:1,talent:1/1] Slam;[spec:1,talent:1/2] Slam;[spec:1,talent:1/3] Skullsplitter;[spec:2] Bloodthirst;[spec:3,talent:1/1] Devastate;[spec:3,talent:1/2] Devastate;[spec:3,talent:1/3] Revenge;[mod:shift,spec:1/2/3] Victory Rush

I’ve tried several different variations of the last line regarding the shift modifier key with no success.

Is this macro possible? If not it’s not a game changer, was just trying to make a convenient macro that I might be able to incorporate into other classes and specs of mine. Plus I kind of enjoy messing around with macros.

Thanks!

Opps, OP here. my warrior if viewing talent choices help!

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift] Victory Rush; [spec:1,talent:1/3] Skullsplitter; [spec:1] Slam; [spec:2] Bloodthirst; [spec:3,talent:1/3] Revenge; [spec:3] Devastate

I haven’t gotten around to verifying that my Warrior macros are fully up-to-date for 9.0 yet but if nothing else this should give you some ideas.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/macros-condensing-your-physical-keys/678238

1 Like

Thank you so much Elvenbane! Works perfectly, and so simple and clean. I’ll take this example and use it for other macros!

1 Like