Warrior looking for dungeon/Raiding guild

Pretty simple. Just a fury/arms warrior looking for a guild to raid with and do dungeons with. I finished Castle Nathria at 6/10m (guild split partway through tier). I haven’t raided at all this tier due to life stuff, but rn my 235 ilvl warrior does about 7.5k dps in mythic+.

Good Day!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression: 10/10H SoD AOTC 9/10H CN 12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 2000-2300 EST

Guild Application: https://guildsofwow.com/nightrenegades

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/baelgun/Night%20Renegades

Hi Aanataran ! Gonna make this short. We are Volatile on Llane-Arygos and currently looking for a warrior for our roster. We are 5/10M SoD with raid times on Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST. We are not hardcore but we do have progression in mind. If interested for more info please add us: mabelle#1433 and vcronwen#1282. Thanks!

Hello there and Welcome to Insanity’s Edge,

Battle Tag: TR87#1164
Crink#1168

Current Needs:

• Looking for People that have an interest in Raiding.
    -People coming back to the game are welcome.
    (This also applies to people that want to learn how to Raid).
    -We aspire to raid Mythic in 9.2.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST with Monday set for prog or an Alt night.

-We complete Mythic+15 each week, as well as help people to get them done.

-We actually have people in Discord to talk to, not the normal
“I only see people on when we raid”.

-We are still raiding in 9.1.5, with all eyes on 9.2.

A short story on the name of the guild:

WoW has been out for a long time, and with that comes a lot of trail/error. So we all keep playing expecting a different result; and boom Insanity is born! Now pondering if we are truly insane - but maybe its just the Edge. . .

Hi there!

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 9/10H - LF Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic 9.2 content. Raid times are Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time. M+ groups pushing keys daily. Some PVPer’s pushing Arena and BG’s daily

Currently seeking:
All DPS, classes and spec
All Healers, classes and spec
1 Heal or DPS with a Tanking off spec and appropriate skill/gears

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid. 9.0 and forward has seen alot of turn over in game and our guild has not been an exception to this. We have a history of AoTC prog and Mythic fun. We are rebuilding our team to get back to and beyond our former highs as a guild.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (Raid Lead is currently 10/10H)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 10 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras are required)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We have a few dedicated pvp’ers, and our ranks are growing, however, coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys of all sizes for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428

Hello, sounds like you are doing really well in Mythic + and the raids for this tier are pretty easy to learn. Who can say what 9.2 will bring but we will take it down for sure. Please take a look at my recruiting post below and if we sound like a place you would enjoy please do not hesitate to reach out.

[A] [Galakrond] 10/10H – Looking for a couple more

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…
BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hey! Pleb here from Broken on Bleeding Hollow.

Guild & Server: Bleeding Hollow - Established in BC!
Raid Times/Days:
Team Moist - Tue/Thurs 9:30pm to 12:00am EST
Team UwU - Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST
Current Progression: Main raid team 5/10M SOD, 6/10M CN, 11/12M Nya - In 9.2 we are adding Team UwU with an earlier raid schedule.
Recruitment Contacts: Pleb#8512 -Discord
Requirements: 90% Attendance, Team Players, Prior Mythic Raid EXP
Needs: We are currently recruiting for all class and specs for 9.2.

Tired of being in guilds that fall apart? Broken is your home!

The goofy and friendly atmosphere of The Librarians of Whisperwind server may fit you. We are a Casual built guild that likes normal to Mythic+ groups, but have also developed into a H9/10 SoD group as well. Always looking for new members. If interested please let me know in game under Fallenmonk#1103. Best of luck in your search.

Hiya, not sure how deep you want to go in next tier but if you are looking for Mythic prog, feel free to check us out below and give a poke or apply if you’re interested! Have a great night

~~
Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
4/10 M 10/10 H SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact Coltongrundy#1258 OR Hamster#11648

Guild & Server: Eternal Kingdom Alliance - Proudmoore

Raid Times/Days: M/Tu/Wed 7 - 10 PST (may flex an hour later next tier!)

Current Progression: 5/10 M

Recruit Contacts:
Btag: InjectAcid#1440, Feyranna#1657, Strife1#1555
Discord: Acidreign(Epipens)#8402, Feyranna#1966, Strife1#2371

Requirements: Please have mythic experience, have great attendance, no toxicity and be a team player!

Needs: Mage, Disc-Priest, Brewmaster Monk
Wants: Warlock, dps warrior, dps dk, ww monk, mw monk, dps druid, shadow priest, enh shaman

Always interested in talented players who want to be part of a LEGACY!