Warrior LF AoTC+ Guild - Millennial Ally - Later night (9 EST or later)

Hey there!

It’s that time again.

Sorry for the novel, but I want you and I both to know that we’re looking for the same things.

About me

Chronic altoholic over the years, but the most important thing to me is that I have a group of people I enjoy playing with. That’s the easiest way for me to enjoy what I’m doing and stick with it.

Raid experience from every perspective - primary roles over the years have been Healer, Melee DPS, Tank (have done RDPS but not as extensively).

Chronically average - Have some good parses, most are average.

Class

Technically still in the air but most likely I will be maining warrior

I’m going through my final testing to ensure that is what I want to do. On the off chance I don’t end up on the warrior my other alternatives are as follows in order of likelihood: Monk > Shaman > anything else. - open to discussion on roles if your group needs something specific and you’re looking for a jack of all trades master of none type player.

will update if I make a more firm decision before finding somewhere.

*update - Classes that are definitely no: Evoker, Priest, Warlock
After further testing, Evoker is out of the mix. ends up I just like the visuals but not how it plays :frowning:

What I’m Looking For

Group of people competent enough to complete content without bashing our faces against the wall, but also understand its a game.

As a 30 year old dude I frequently use foul language, but am an ally - so I’m not looking for the generic “18+ ONLY” toxic cesspools.

Ideal world would be a one night a week guild that can clear heroic within a couple/few weeks - I am willing to do 2 nights a week.

Needs to be 9EST / 8CST / 7MST / 6PST or later start time.

Raid Experience

Dragonflight-
Aberrus (AoTC) - DPS
Vault (AoTC + 2/8M) - DPS

Shadowlands -
Sanctum (5/10H - Took a IRL break) - Tank
Castle Nathria (AOTC + 5/10 Mythic) - Tank / DPS

BFA -
Crucible of Storms (AOTC) - Healer
Battle for Dazar’alor (6/9 H + 2/9 Mythic - Guild problems) - Healer / DPS
Uldir (don’t have logs, but made it about halfway thru before other guild troubles) - DPS

Legion -
Antorus (AoTC + 2 Mythic) - DPS
Tomb (AoTC) - DPS
ToV (AOTC [Pre Nerf]) - Healer
Emerald Nightmare (AOTC) - Healer

Bnet - Imsy#11908
Discord - imsy.

Cerberus [H] is an aotc raiding guild looking for an aug or dev evoker to join the team. We raid every Tue and Wed 9 to 11pm EST. We also run m+ throughout the week. If you are interested and have any questions message me on discord: shandrew or bnet: Shandrew#11621

Still looking - Pick me!

Hi Warmisy,
Invicta (US - Area 52) is a guild of long time players who have been together since before Legion. We are currently recruiting for a relaxed but committed AOTC team. The intent is to clear Heroic regularly before the end of each season. We’re willing to help you help us raid successfully and ask for committed mature raiders. Join us for some laid back but impactful raiding in The War Within.

Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday 9:00 - 11:30pm EST

Roles Needed: Currently recruiting for all roles/classes.

Requirements:
Show up at an appropriate item level with enchants and consumables. Prove Illidan wrong and be prepared.

Know your responsibilities. Fights will be explained but make sure to ask questions on the things you don’t understand or need clarity on.

Ownership. Mistakes happen and we aren’t expecting perfection. If you don’t know what happened, ask. Feedback provided will always be with the intent of improving the experience of everyone in the raid.

What’s in it for you:
A fun raid environment where everyone is given the shot to succeed and make an impact.

Loot. We will down bosses!

A community of new and experienced players alike. We are friendly and active outside of raid nights with Mythic+ groups running consistently.

If you want to apply or discuss further reach out to me at:
Discord: Vanderstin
Bnet: Vanderstin#1433

Hey there Warimsy! I’ll just drop our recruiting thread link here instead of a wall of text. Check us out if you’re so inclined. You sound like a good fit. If you feel the same way send me an add on Discord and we can chat.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-us-stormrage-elegy-late-night-aotc-guild-recruiting-for-tww/1917441