Warrior leveling

It’s very easy. Learn what a swing timer is and you will have less problems than if you were to play a rogue.

Farming alts in general are a total myth for the vast majority of players… Seriously, anyone but the most hardcore players are never going to make up the potential 6-15 days /played’s worth of farming they could have just been doing on the single toon, and especially when you start accounting for the extra costs of professions, skills, mounts, and basic gearing.

I calculated the “make up” math for leveling a hunter all in a previous post ages ago. The math ends up being “worth it” but only after several SEVERAL months.

Basically if you’re not rolling the alt because you want to actually play that alt… then don’t roll the alt lol.

Me on the other hand. Throughout all expansions I’ve always had tons of characters even while maintaining a hardcore raiding schedule on my main.

Of course it helps that every waking hour outside of work and sleep is spent in game.

3 Likes

Depends how much fun you want to get out of the game, I guess. Not being able to switch it up every once in a while wouldn’t be fun for me, I’ll definitely be taking at least two toons to 60. There are probably statistics on the internet somewhere on the average number of toons people keep active. The number will be lower for classic owing to the effort required, but I really doubt the majority of players will have just one.

In anycase, you’ve been warned. Don’t come crying back onto the forums if you get bogged down and give up early, or if your role becomes so narrowly defined on that one toon that you get bored or annoyed with it.

-Matt