Warrior dps and Priest heals looking for a home

As the title says, myself and my best friend are looking for a place to call home. Guilds have not had the best time staying together this expansion. We are looking for somewhere that is going to stick together, especially leading into the new expansion next year.

Our preferred raid times are any time after 7pm MST M-F. Faction and server doesn’t matter as long as you are an active guild! We enjoy pushing Heroic with some CE for fun but not Mythic driven. We also love doing things in game like transmog, mount and pet farming, secret achievements, and all the little things.

Think your guild would be a good fit for us? Let me know!

Bnet - Lucifel#11139

Hello Luci, we are a casual progression guild that is looking for a couple dps and a healer to dabble in Mythic. We raid a touch earlier than mentioned, 6:30-9:30pm MST Tues/Thurs. If we sound like a guild you would be interested hit me up and we can talk more, I will send a Bnet request; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 3/8M 8/8H. We are currently looking 1-2 dps and a heal to fill out the raid Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers on server: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hello Lucí and best friend,

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS and a healer. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings 7-9 pm cst Tues and 7-10 cst Fri (8 - 10 pm and 8 - 11 pm EST). We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

Our guild has been together for over 10 years - my husband co Gms and I met him 13 years ago in Wow. I will gladly invite you to our discord if you want to meet us ahead of time and I can send you some streams of our runs if you want a better feel for who we are.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

are you interested in raiding sat/sun 7-10pm est?

Hey Luci and friend! I think we might be what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 8/8H, 1/8M and only dabble in mythic at the end of a tier to kill time. We don’t go hard at it though, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-12am EST. We are looking to possibly add another 2 hours next tier (most likely Thurs), just to have 6 hours a week to progress at a decent pace.

Current needs: primarily dps, but open to another healer or two for when we enter some mythic fun and for next tier progression. We are lacking the following (but are not limited to): rogue, warrior, boomkin, shammy dps, and dk dps.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790, Muzei#1983, Lailyne#1446 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

1 Like