Warrior Cats in Dragonflight!

8 Likes

Man, I remember how almost every guild advert in general/trade was a cat clan back in MoP/WoD/Legion, then they just kinda died off.
I guess all their guild leaders all went to high school or something.

11 Likes

Cat clans gonna rise up again everywhere.

2 Likes

will there be any that can be bought

Bluestar’s death made me cry

I stopped reading after the power of three series though, just got… too far from the original series imo

2 Likes

but it was so good how everything came together. like one of those “end game” moments where all the puzzle pieces that were set up reveal the bigger picture

Idk last i remember firestar had the three kittens and they went out to find a new tribe of cats in the mountains and then they had to relocate from their valley and then i went to the bookstore and there were suddenly 15 new sequels :joy:

I guess i got sad that thunderclan didn’t feel like thunderclan anymore after so many original cats went to starclan :sob:

1 Like

Don’t tell my fourteen year old, if she found out about this she’d insist I create an account for her.

3 Likes

so you mean saberon?

2 Likes

AHMAHGAHDS!

Kittehs!!!

Bast be praised!

1 Like

down with kittens.

Good job Blizz! This is something that actually appeals to young, nerdy types.

puppys are better.

I saw some Zoomers talk about now they have a series of books that’s warrior cats but Dragons. Sometimes I’m jealous of kids, I’d crush that series if I were younger.

1 Like

What is this?

1 Like

More a Silverwing fan but this is still a neat reference

1 Like

Honestly, I got scared when I saw this thread and assumed that’s what it was trying to start back up. They really were everywhere, and heaven help you if you just were dashing through Moonglade as a guildless druid.

Kittens and Pups are both cute.

I think Silverwing should’ve continued after Darkwing (2007)