Warrior Balance/Idea for P4+

@Aggrend

Can we please make Warrior more interesting? I understand the 30+% nerf because Warrior’s are to OP currently at L50 and would be broken at L60. But TBH a majority of the best players play Warrior because its the number 1 DPS class so the top end is really high, mid range is average.

That being said, I don’t mind the new PTR changes but it still feels like 2019 warrior with 1-2 new abilities. Also our survivability and dead/useless runes issue still hasn’t been fixed or looked at and we still suck in PVP for the most part.

Below are some idea for changes/fixes that don’t 100% make Warrior broken again.

• Drop Vigilance, Quick Strike, Consumed by Rage, Intervene.
  • Give all warriors Intervene via a book.
  • Give all warriors Spell Reflect via a book (4.0 version).
  • Add Second Wind to Boots to contend with other healing options.
  • Add Improved Cleave (3 Targets) to Legs.
  • Add 5% hit for OH only as a rune on the ring slot (For all classes).
  • Make Blood Frenzy better and move it to Helm slot.
  • Make Raging Blow shorter or no CD (If CBR is removed you will have less procs anyways).
  • Make Focused Rage better.
  • Make Frenzied Assault something better for Arms only (Maybe all 2-hand specialization together or stacking MS buff for damage on self)?
  • Make Enraged Regen better.
  • Make Shockwave not D stance/Shield but increase the CD to 30-45 sec.

PS - I see that shoulder rune datemined. I hope its something good like Bladestorm, Colossus Smash, Titans Grip or Shield Mastery (4.0). I assume this rune slot is going to be saved for BWL+ and have all the game shattering abilities on it. (Mage Pet, Stampede, Pala DK rune, Cloak of shadows etc).