Warrior as only toon

Would you guys recommend this? Trying to simplify my characters and merely have one. Thinking it may be my warrior. Thoughts? I love fury and I like to tank. I’m not too concerned with its current state since that can change throughout an expansion, but rather the fun factor as a whole and the… long term playability.

1 Like

Well considering you already posted this somewhere else, so I don’t think you’ll do just one :wink:

4 Likes

Haha, I like to think I’m trying to make an… educated decision. My time spent on this game is more than it should be. So, my plan is to decide on one and delete the others. Not just delete, but sell their gear so that even if I tried un-deleting them it likely wouldn’t be worth it.

Terrible idea as it stops you from farming gear, gold mounts, learning different specs, or even having something other to play when you inevitably get bored of the class you choose.

Nah, it’s a great idea. I don’t care that much about farming anything in this game. I started playing in vanilla and am on the verge of quitting anyhow.

3 Likes

Ya I only ay this toon and I’m happy. Warrior is dope. If that’s what you’re tryna do do it until you get bored if you do.

My warrior has been my main for years. Since the week emerald nightmare released.

I have only characters at 60 but none of them have anywhere close to the work done on them as my warrior.

My warrior is my main, and no matter what the class balance is I end up back here.
Tried Mage, Hunter, Priest, just nothing holds my interest like warrior.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This arms warrior is the only character I’m playing now, and my playstyle is 99+% pve solo play and super casual. I just do my own thing – questing, professions, reps, farming old content for mogs, etc. I never do current content raiding, M+ and all that mess.

I have good mobility, decent survivability, and the class/spec is pretty easy to play so… I think it’s the best choice.

2 Likes

This is something I’ve thought about as well. I enjoy Prot/Arms and had thought about just playing my warrior for the rest of the expansion. There are so many systems in the game right now, it makes keeping up alts difficult. Although 9.1.5 will be making things easier.

But I can never just stick to one character. Eventually, I always get the urge to play something else. The longest stretch I’ve had was back in BFA where I played Prot Pally for the majority of the exapansion. Then I broke down and started playing other toons.

I say go for it. Though I wouldn’t recommend vendoring all your stuff on your other characters unless you feel that’s the only way to stick with your commitment.

Warrior is one of the most fun classes, I’m currently playing it as my only toon this expac. Top tier tank and top tier DPS.

1 Like

I know I’m late to the party but i say go for it. Rid yourself of all the useles classes and go with the always reliable warrior.

Fury and arms are great. Prot is difficult as eff in mythic, not sure about raid. Some people make prot work but not many I’ve played with.

War over casters?