Warrior AoE Changes

Blizz please buff fury single target and while you’re at it buff fury and arms multi target sustain dps.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I was loving fury warrior at the start of expansion. It felt so amazing to pop my cool downs and watch people actually die from them. It made me feel like an evoker or warlock. Now all I do is die. Ever bg, every shuffle, every everything. Probably going to just quit the expansion this week since I can’t even play.

My hot take is that (Arms primarily, which is my expertise) peaked in Legion and has been falling by the wayside ever since. The spec was incredibly well balanced, we still had great utility, we got Uber big crits when we set up our modifiers (executors prediction, overpower, avatar, smash, etc) correctly, and scaled well with secondaries.

I miss Annihilator for Fury and I think it’d be a great tie-in talent for Single Minded Fury especially. I’m much less familiar with Fury and I’m aware most people likely disliked that talent.

Prot feels great but that’s because it’s no longer competing with essentially invincible other tanks like previous patches.

This person looking more silly after dataset from early heroic weeks showed how much we didn’t need the nerfs vs everyone else getting a tier set Lmao.

1 Like