Warning Warning

Our guild “Commit” has been made aware of that Godkingmorf aka. “Hiddenhen” and the guild “Did We Log” were attempting to poach members from our guild and previously from another guild. Naturally talking to someone in a guild is fine and stuff but this scum was trying to get invites to guilds (Ours in this case) and attempt to take members out of our guild. Thankfully another guild’s GM told us about his scummy tactics and here’s the proof of this individuals actions

https(doubledot)//clips(dot)twitch(dot)tv/SassySaltyGoshawkNononoCat(edited)

Twitch

Please keep him and any members from this guild away from your guilds so this doesn’t happen anymore on server. Thank you for reading this.

3 Likes

no! omg my god!

People will poach but his tactics are a bit scummy. Thanks for posting this.

True, but when you are that much of a sociopath to try to manipulate guilds into thinking your a new/returning player who needs help only to try to turn on them to poach, I’d say that’s pretty messed up. If you search for them on /r/WowGuilds you can find their post from less than a day ago

Yeah, I agree it’s a pretty messed up way to do it. Not to mention how dumb of a way it is to go about it.

Not dumb if you get players, scummy yes. But I mean, people do worse things in this game to recruit.

Its also nothing new, I’ve known people that do this since 2012

whoa there, i had no idea this was even going on… this makes the people in the guild look bad. And the ones who did nothing wrong still get burned over it…

To get things corrected, Godkingmorph is aka Sunken, NOT hiddenhen.
i personally was not aware this was going on, i assure you, i will not be part of it