Warmode horde buff

blizzard ruined wow ever since they buffed ally to 30% where is the balance in this game? alliance camp EVERY THING now and its impossible to get any WQ on why did alliance even need a buff? its so dumb and has ruined the game. gg small indie company. If ally got the buff why shouldn’t horde? its unfair bc they literally get 20% more ap and resources

3 Likes

War happened in war mode.

28 Likes

It’s not a reward it’s to off balance population imbalance. It’s happening because there weren’t enough alliance toggling warmode as opposed to horde which when I literally didn’t bother doing my call to arms some weeks cus I knew I wouldn’t find any alliance yes something has to happen. It was Either increased alliance rewards, tenacity, warmode queue, or even more sharding.

3 Likes
  • Haha stupid alliance noobs, they can’t beat us we outnumber them 40:1 lol stupid cowards
  • Wtf where are all the alliance? Blizzard fix this! Give us targets to gank
  • Alliance turns warmode on, kills horde that they now outnumber
  • WTF NOOOO BLIZZARD NOT LIKE THIS MY FREE HONOR POINTS AND UNEARNED SENSE OF SUPERIORITY WHERE’D THEY GO FIX IT NAO ITS SO UNFAIR!!!11!1!11!

This is your brain on mud hut dwelling

60 Likes

Okay as someone who has played Horde for years, I kinda understand why blizzard did this and to be honest the horde as a whole can’t complain about being camped when we did the exact same thing towards the Alliance. I can’t speak for myself I enjoy the world pvp obviously it does get annoying when you get stomped by 40+ raids. It’s literally annoying to see these posts when we did the exact same thing last patch and also when the pre - expansion event was happening, War mode isn’t just for the horde but for the alliance too if you don’t like it turn it off.

28 Likes

should be active rewards for people participating not rewards cuz last week no one did it

5 Likes

I actually love reading these… I just wonder if the ones posting are actually serious or just starting playing this week…

7 Likes

We got us a winnner right here!!! Well said.

3 Likes

Less QQ more pew pew.

5 Likes

I can agree that these posts are extremely annoying, the Horde right now are being extremely hypocritical. I remember the pre - expac event their use to be 40+ Man raids ganking alliance trying to do their quests. The fact a lot of horde are complaining about this buff is hilarious.

13 Likes

I am glad the Alliance grew a pair. I just wish they’d fight raid vs raid. They always find what we have and bring 2-3 times that. We find ways to exact our revenge and strike back, it’s great fun. I think the incursions are fabulous. I can barrage my face off and get assassin buff right quick. boop mafckas

1 Like

They should change it so it works per shard basis and not weekly, main issue now is next week it’ll go to horde and all ally will turn of warmode.

In the end, it will still be like this never affected balance but just free 30% on alternating weeks.

Doesn’t matter to me though, if an entire zone is being camped just turn it off for incursions and switch it back on after. No brainer fix right there.

3 Likes

This is literally what the alliance experience has been since BFA released. Not so much fun is it?

19 Likes

Honestly I cannot wait till my Dark Iron is leveled so I can turn off Warmode and never turn it on again. I turned warmode on for Pandaria because it was most deserted (thank God) and Warlords was pretty sparse too so I got that one. But Legion has been a hellhole. And I refuse to do it for BFA. I did it on my main first day and at 113 I had 3 120s killing all the leveling alliance in Drustvar. So nah… Warmode can go the way of reforging for all I care.

All 3 of your posts have been crying about war mode, on your non-max level character. Just go away, turn off war mode, and you’ll fit right in with all the rest of the alliance players. I hope you were one of the lowbies I’ve been killing in pandaria/draenor/broken isles. It’s a bloodbath out there.

2 Likes

every horde i find runs away, almost all of them, stop being cry babies now that ur losing. BTW just got finished in vol dun where a 40 man horde raid grp was camping the conclusion of the quest so its different per shard.

2 Likes

Ally basically whined and moaned to the point they got a massive bonus just as a participation trophy. On my battlegroup at least if an ally senses anything close to a fair fight they will run as fast as possible to a safe-space. Show me an Ally who actually earns anything PvP related and I will show you someone rolled the wrong faction.

Prove me wrong.

2 Likes

The horde did this exact same thing last night, was a group of 20ish and 60+ came rolling in.

If you hate it so much, why do you guys also do it?

7 Likes

The problem is that allys were blessed with an excessive buff just because they moaned the loudest. If blizz actually cared about fairness in world PVP they could have fixed it a long long time ago.

3 Likes

A friend and I were killing horde in Zandalar. It started out the 2 of us vs. a disc priest and DK. Then a rogue showed up. Then came a hunter and a shadow priest and right behind them, several guildies of the shadow priest. All that for 2 alliance?

Horde do the very thing they’re complaining about. I can’t even count the number of times they’ve camped WQ with 20+. I’m glad alliance are grouping up to share the experience with them. :wink:

5 Likes