Warmode Bonus for Alliance is a Failure Experiment

I agree. Warmode should be a Free-for-All where everyone is hostile to everyone else and then the Horde majority wPvPers will have plenty of wPvP.

3 Likes

I leveled this character with warmode on all the way helping to kill the odd Alliance here and there. It was 99.9 percent safe to get those bonuses. The only pain in the butt is actually having to search for 10 Alliance to get weekly pvp done. You cant form a raid for it and you have to hope someone server had active Alliance. I wish they implement the Alliance NPC like in Island expedition already…

rep bonus and better chance of war/titan forging would be best, you are right lol. right now the tortollans are such a pain to rep with.

This is the dream. If WM doesn’t do it, I’d like to see at least an opt in feature in Booty Bay that lets you go into a FFA mode. Faction loyalty be damned.

1 Like

Dude, I suspect they did it intentionally. They have the developers playing dumb

How many of you aren’t progressing much as you’re too busy killing the other faction”???

They know, they’re doing it deliberately for some reason.

2 Likes

Its like they wasted an expansion to do one big trolling on the players.

1 Like

It’s been a trolling experience since the end of Wrath. BFA is just one of the dips in the game where they make it a worse experience so that whatever follows has to be viewed as better. They try for one expansion, then make a crap expansion, then try again, etc, etc.

If you’re complaining about being horde and not having the bonus, stop hiding behind faction imbalance and come roll alliance…

7 Likes

Pogoo, it isn’t all rainbows and sunshine for the Alliance (assuming you guys outnumber us.)

Being killed relentlessly for just existing on a map gets old real fast. And most of you’re attacked, there doesn’t seem to be a reason for it – just “we outnumber you, so die; because we are dishonorable human beings sitting behind a computer screen and it’s fun to kill people easily with a major advantage.”

It should be 75% extra rewards… Believe me, it ain’t no fun dying 15-50x just trying to complete daily quests and world quests and not being able to kill anyone…

5 Likes

Yeah i agree.

Remove it or add a 20% rep bonus for alliance. I dont mind wqs and dailies taking 2-3x longer due to horde occupying all the quests constantly if when i did get one done the reward made up for all the extra time you have to spend as alliance getting wqs done.

One faction getting 30% more Manapearls, 30% more AP, 30% more Exp is unfair.

Is a failure of a system that didn’t work out and should be gone.

A 90% bonus for turning on WM still wouldn’t get me to do it lol. It would take a significant amount of cash to get me to even think about it.

checks Battlenet balance
Nope, nothing yet :smiley:

I just turned it off. Couldn’t even level my lowbies, stupid 120’s ganking and camping. That 30% doesn’t do me any good if I can’t complete any quests. Forget it.

2 Likes

Is the bonus for leveling experience?

If so it seems like a non-issue. Leveling is speedy anyway.

No…our point is almost NO ALLIANCE get those bonuses because NO ALLIANCE does warmode. As of today I am done with warmode. I never see any other Alliance and when I do we are getting beaten by the Horde because they outnumber us 8 to 1. 30% isn’t worth dying over and over because the Horde are actively hunting alliance players in multiple packs. Screw HORDE MODE. Because that is what it is. HORDE MODE.

5 Likes

Yeah…30% doesn’t mean shi*t when you can’t complete your quests because you are being jumped by 8 Horde everywhere you go. Screw WM. As of today…I’m done with it. It is soooooooooo imbalanced. You’re lucky you get 10% because you are 100% safe to get that 10%. Alliance? The gamble is too big and the stress too much. I’d love to do war mode…but apparently too many alliance don’t…and it is too brutal at this point to play it.

2 Likes

Remove all bonuses from war mode on until they make it free for all or implement a queueing system.

2 Likes

You’re horde. Everything you get is unfair. Quit crying. In actuality, the benefit should be closer to 60% to even slightly come close to evening the playing field.

4 Likes

Hi pogo. You seem really smart so I thought I would introduce you to this thing called math! If you have 10 weeks of 10% bonus with no risk and in those same 10 weeks the alliance had nothing and then One week rolls around and the alliance get 30… who had the unfair advantage?

6 Likes