Warlords of Draenor: Mounts, Pets, and More

Warlords of Draenor: Mounts, Pets, and More

As a part of our ongoing series of articles featuring many of the collectible’s in World of Warcraft, we’ve set our sights on Warlords of Draenor. The many riches of this expansion are just waiting for you to claim them.

View Full Article

5 Likes

hmm is this heading somewhere?.. legion now Wod, mop, cata, wotlk, bc, vanilla… ??? then TBC:classic?

1 Like

You have Armored Skyscreamer listed as one of the mounts even though it’s from MoP.

6 Likes

8.3 in a nutshell: Go back to old expansions and do stuff there.

6 Likes

Oof. Thanks. I had two documents open at once and must have tabbed over to the wrong one. I’ve fixed this.

7 Likes

You say that like it isn’t the case for pretty much every end-of-xpac patch. The only significant exception I can really think of is Legion, given the Mage Tower, but other than that, it’s same ol’ same ol’ for this point of the cycle.

1 Like

You need to put some kind of a short-term dmg reduction window on the Tanaan Jungle rares. They get nuked basically the second they spawn. Would be nice if ppl could group up and get some hits in like on Sha of Anger or the other world bosses.

Guessing this is for the 3 people who don’t know what wowhead is?

1 Like

Can you still get Lilian’s Warning Sign? One Wowhead page says that NPC has been removed.