#WarlockStables Compilation Thread

Fully support this

2 Likes

Friends bump the threads linked! The first thread is mine and has the most fleshed out idea, second thread is Rosenivy’s that has the most replies!

2 Likes

Bump for the love of all demons!

but bump the threads in the GD :stuck_out_tongue: mine and rosenvivy’s lol

I fully support this idea, but I also think its just yelling at brick walls.

Blizzard seems to have it out for Warlocks. Anytime we have it good, a heavy swing of the nerf bat comes flying in.

1 Like

Bumping cause I support this!

1 Like

Omg I hope this comes to fruition

1 Like

This is something I want so bad I love having these extra side activities to do in the game that just immerses me even more into the world :smiley:

2 Likes

I’d love too. Please, support the other posts in general discussion that Baal linked at the beginning (the first two) :grin:

1 Like

This is something that I would be so utterly on board with. It would add some amazing customization to the Warlock Class. I wouldnt be opposed to a quest to unlock said grimoire in order to tame elite demons. The selection of demons has become rather stagnant.

2 Likes

check out the changes, will see what’s up

I’d love this so much. I hate most of the Legion remodels of my demons even though they’re higher res. If I could replace all my demons with TBC models I would do it in a heartbeat.

I’m sure plenty of people want to use some of the models they added in Legion too that we didn’t get to use.

Go bump the first two threads!

Bump as well.

However, here’s what I DON’T want - a microtransaction cosmetic system. The less & less cosmetic glyphs we see added, the more & more concerned I get that a microtransaction-based alternative is in the pipeline as glyphs are slowly phased out

Honestly having a grimoire of all the demons that warlocks can get and have customizations for our demons and have the grimoire be a side quest warlocks can do and each warlock grimoire is different because people can choose different options and pets and that way you can turn on and off green fire in the grimoire.

Now that would be awesome

5 Likes

Looks like Blizz won’t add this on SL so far, hopefully they’ll reconsider for future patches like with the green fire :l

1 Like

It would certainly fit the criteria as an evergreen system to be added for one of the .5 patches

2 Likes

Definitely support this… Bump

1 Like

bumping for the homie

1 Like

pero like bump the General Discussion thread too T.T

2 Likes