#WarlockStables Compilation Thread

Could you repost this in the first thread linked in the first post please? :slight_smile:

the thread in general discussion:

You got it.

1 Like

Holy crap I never realized we’ve had the exact same demons since MoP. And even then and we’ve lost the ability to have perma infernal and doomguard. This needs to be changed somehow.

Maybe, if adding a full tame demon mechanic is too much before shadowlands release, we could see more demon PvP abilities? Summon Doomguard as a PvP ability that channels cripple? At the very least.

3 Likes

Let’s make this happen! Doubt it will with the release date being revealed today… but STILL! A man can dream, no?!

2 Likes

Honestly think we should get the mop demons in addition to the ones we have, including the doomguard and infernal from legion as permanent demons. With demo getting additional greater demons like pitlord and dread lord :metal:t2:

Yes I know we have the skins for the mop demons, but I’m talking about their actual abilities as well.

2 Likes

Bump. I 1000% support this

2 Likes

Bump the first thread linked!

gibe me more pets, ty.

3 Likes

Would be great if we can tame or own demons just like hunter, and even i would suggest we can also enslave void theme creatures just like the void walker

1 Like

Yes those are aberrations :smiley:

bump and throw your support on this thread:

2 Likes

Give Warlocks the stables system pls

2 Likes

Bump get this done

please consider give us more demon customization

1 Like

Well, time to get on train for this one. Never made sense to scrap that much work done on the demons in legion.

2 Likes

Be sure to bump the first thread I linked in the post :smiley:

1 Like

spoilers

Maybe some changes about Dreadlords =/

1 Like

I disagree with your thread and warlock stables because that would mean blizzard has to make them as weak and terrible as hunter pets.

how much damage do you think our pets account for in our logs on live, right now?

More than hunter pets. Right now my pet is my highest dmg.

Your pet is your highest damage in your logs?

Okay so you’re a troll, especially given your imp mother post in another thread.

If you reply to this with another troll comment I will permanently silence you so I don’t have to deal with bad faith posting, thank you

So you don’t play demo? Pls, don’t comment on things you know nothing about.

Don’t be a troll.

Imagine thinking shadow bolt is your highest dmg ability