#WarlockStables Compilation Thread

pero like bump the General Discussion thread too T.T

2 Likes

Bumpity bump bump. Let’s make this happen!

I should set an alarmclock to bumb this thread /excitedDemonScream

1 Like

Blizz please make it happen I want to go to Outland and the Broken Isles and tame demons <3

2 Likes

I’ve never seriously played lock, but I’m giving the class in general a long look for SL and for being one of the two iconic pet classes, warlock still has some real outdated mechanics around that identity still in place today.

Outside of sloth or just never making it a priority, I’m not sure why locks can’t “tame” (or maybe bind is a more lore-ific word for it) demons out in the world for different roles. Locks should have stable slots, with pets that align with similar Hunter categories of pet. It’d be cool to be able to “bind” a demon to a grimoire in some fashion and that represent that pet being “tamed”. It’s a big ask, but it’d also be a chance to introduce glyphs that convert a demon’s appearance to an undead appearance. In an expansion centered on the afterlife, that would be amazing!

I also think it’s way past time for warlocks to be getting a fire and forget pet heal. In an expansion pushing this unusually punishing 6 second summon cast, I think it’s only reasonable that the class be given a realistic set of tools to manage that pet. The message in that big cast time is clearly to make that pet a higher kill target and to force more pet management into the picture. They brought back the insta-summon button, so that’s a start but channeling a heal that costs health is some holdover classic crap. I really don’t feel more like a warlock channeling a heal. To compound the problem in it’s current design, it costs health in lieu of mana. I really feel that higher risk should impart a higher reward - and that doesn’t have to be in the form of a bigger fatter heal. It could clear snares or debuffs, or do something to increase damage temporarily - something that feels unique and warlocky.

2 Likes

Could you repost this in the first thread linked in the first post please? :slight_smile:

the thread in general discussion:

Could you repost this in the first thread linked in the first post please? :slight_smile:

the thread in general discussion:

You got it.

1 Like

Holy crap I never realized we’ve had the exact same demons since MoP. And even then and we’ve lost the ability to have perma infernal and doomguard. This needs to be changed somehow.

Maybe, if adding a full tame demon mechanic is too much before shadowlands release, we could see more demon PvP abilities? Summon Doomguard as a PvP ability that channels cripple? At the very least.

3 Likes

Let’s make this happen! Doubt it will with the release date being revealed today… but STILL! A man can dream, no?!

2 Likes

Honestly think we should get the mop demons in addition to the ones we have, including the doomguard and infernal from legion as permanent demons. With demo getting additional greater demons like pitlord and dread lord :metal:t2:

Yes I know we have the skins for the mop demons, but I’m talking about their actual abilities as well.

2 Likes

Bump. I 1000% support this

2 Likes

Bump the first thread linked!

gibe me more pets, ty.

3 Likes

Would be great if we can tame or own demons just like hunter, and even i would suggest we can also enslave void theme creatures just like the void walker

1 Like

Yes those are aberrations :smiley:

bump and throw your support on this thread:

2 Likes

Give Warlocks the stables system pls

2 Likes

Bump get this done

please consider give us more demon customization

1 Like

Well, time to get on train for this one. Never made sense to scrap that much work done on the demons in legion.

2 Likes

Be sure to bump the first thread I linked in the post :smiley:

1 Like