Warlock/Spriest LF guild on Zul'jin[H]

Hey!

I am looking for a guild on [H]Zul’jin to clear Heroic with the possibility of stepping into Mythic. I am planning on maining a warlock with an alt spriest, but I’m still not totally concrete on my decision, and I’ll probably just go Ret Pally.

I haven’t been in a steady progression guild since WoD / Legion since the burnout is real for a lot of people. i must have been in 5-8 guild JUST for Uldir progression, because guilds would fall apart. I want some solid people with some solid progression.

My Class History (long but brief)

My first character was my Prot Paladin(which is what I mained all the way to FL). Then I switched to combat rogue in DS(later switching to Holy Paladin). In MoP I went Prot Warrior > Destro Lock > Ret Paladin. In WoD I played nothing but Ret paladin. In Legion I played WW in EN > Brewmaster in ToS > Holy / Ret Paladin in Antorus. BfA I mained a Ret Pally and Frost DK for Uldir. Switched to Warlock for BoD. And went back to paladin for the rest of the expansion.

My raiding History

Started in SSC, then did H ICC 10/25, 6/7H FL 25, 5/10M BrF, 13/13M HfC, 6/7M EN, 2/9M ToS, 2/11M AtBT, 4/8M Uldir, 3/9M BoD.

I raided in MoP but nothing too special

Logs

I have logs from Uldir and BoD if you want to look at them. They are pretty old since I didn’t really raid much after BoD. But I think they can represent a persons general performance

What I’m looking for in a guild

Raid Days - Tues -> Thurs (these are my weekend days)
Raid Times - Starting at or around 7pm PST -> whenever the heck.

Contacts

Bnet - Tigernuts#1642

Discord - Sieth#6840

-Thanks for reading! :grinning:

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for dps - heals

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments
Weak auras

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey there Sieths, we are building a team for Shadowlands that is going to be CE focused. We raid Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST, Friday: 9pm - 12:30pm EST. If you have any questions feel free to add us on btag. I will also leave our recruitment post below for you to check out and see if it is a fit!!

You would like us if we talk.