Warlocks:Felhound or Infernal?

Quest for Felhound or quest for Infernal? Which is better and why? Thanks.

I have so much difficulty choosing when I get to the drive thru.

3 Likes

Hmm, quest for infernal can be bypassed by doing lbrs.

The Felhound is also the more useful pet.

1 Like

Can you get both or only one?

Both. You dont have to choose. Only one out at a time, and the infernal only lasts 5 minutes, roughly, then he breaks free of your control and you have to enslave him again. Each enslave lasts less than the one before it.

It’s also a 1 hour cooldown and costs a reagent to summon. Enslave also costs a soul shard.

The infernal is meant as a toy, not a constant pet. The felhound is a constant one.

3 Likes

if its the level 35 warlock quest the reward is the same for both, doesnt matter wich one you choose.one makes you kill infernals for a drop, the other fellhounds.

Okay, you’ve misread the quest. It’s not about summoning one of them. If you choose to bind the essence of a felhunter, you’ll get an item that boosts shadow damage; if you choose to bind the essence of an infernal, you’ll get an item that boosts fire damage.

7 Likes

You can obtain both pets
Internals require a infernal stone and have large cool down

Felhunter is great for pvp

I have literally never cast my infernal on my lock. My original main. At first it was like 45s. I’m saving for the epic mount on my alt. Then thousands of gold later I forgot I even had the spell.

Internal It’s useful for a stun and extra annoyance can cause pushback on a caster

This is the reply everyone is actually coming here for. 4 years later, i salute you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both. Infernal was goos for parsing in wrath not sure about classic