Warlocks are getting ripped off compared to Hunters

I don’t know if I agree. On one hand, they do get a lot more choice when it comes to pets, but on the other hand, that’s one of the few things left that make them stand out. It seems like you’re asking for more homogenization.

Feel free to scroll through posts 1 through 250ish/300ish so you can read arguments as to why you are wrong

Nice alt :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi your writeup thread is brilliant

That’s growth and i’m so proud of you.

2 Likes

The variety is an illusion, it’s a spirit beast or ray/bat right now. Getting tranq shot back will free up variety you can pull out; but, anything really cool is exclusive to BM and quite honestly, it’s 2020, and not a lot of mind blowing or spectacular choices IMO.

/facepalm Is this really what you’re concerned about in the expansion? I mean, enslave demon, right?

an illusion we’re lacking though, and we would appreciate and have fun with

#WarlockStables :smiley:

Having a fun, personalizable dimension for classes, and pet classes in particular, is fun and engaging yes

Warlock got all the mechanical changes we’re getting early in alpha, with some iterating done a few months ago

They just added ritual of doom, which the majority of the WARLOCK community thinks is dumb as hell. If they’re looking to add flavor and fun, give us Warlock Stables, or at least let us speak demonic again.

3 Likes

Well, Hunters don’t have a variety, BM hunters have a broader range. So would you settle for exclusively demonology to have access to “other demons”?

Why not let locks tame demons like hunters tame animals? :V

Demon families for tanking, DPS, utility, etc.

2 Likes

…and why not let Shamans tame elementals… I dunno /shrug

All hunters can tame hundreds of different models, each with various recolors.

BM is the only one that can tame certain families, which I explain in my thread would be parallel only Demonology taming Elite Demons (eg bosses)

Exactly

Eh… they’re all very similar and to be quite honest I’d rather not run a pet at all. I wish they would make pathing of hunter pets similar to Warlocks… I frankly don’t care if you get them or not… They’re really no designed well and have 0 usefulness 90% of the time as a hunter…

We are pet classes so we will always run with a pet. And you are absolutely wrong that the models are all similar given there are literally 76 “umbrella families” over HUNDREDS of subfamilies.

Pretty sure they have the same pathing given blizz streamlined both our pets a few xpacs ago

great!

They’re just a dps source with an ability or two and that’s fine we just want diversity!

1 Like

Personally I think our pet system feels very dated. I don’t know why we can’t just have an extra transmog tab for minions.

1 Like

They should make a tab for all classes with this type of customisation, hunters, locks, dks, druids, shamans…

I mean druids and shamans aren’t pet classes

I said because forms, totens… but yeah, could be only for pets.

Hmmmm. I suppose maybe some new totem options could be fine for shammies.

1 Like

and spirit wolf, lord knows I would’ve killed for a zandalari raptor model for my zandalari shaman’s spirit wolf form

Blizzard should be embarrassed to call us a pet class cause we cant choose any of our pets D:

3 Likes

I was hoping they would change it in shadowlands, but they didn’t change any talent that affects the felguard and even gave a conduit that only affects him -_-