Warlocks are extremely OP

Is there a reason why warlocks have more HP, HPS, DPS and a shield better than shield priest?

I dunno, but it doesn’t seem like its a reasonable setup here.

8 Likes

They kinda feel like the tanks of old.
Almost solo shuffle Prot/Healer territory here.

1 Like

I really feel like if they can’t figure out how to fix warlocks, then this game will not be good. Another failed expansion means blizzard’s time is over.

1 Like

Warlocks have too many passive defensives.

Extra HP
Shields
Healing

They shouldn’t have all 3.

7 Likes

lol. There were entire expansions where melee was decimating locks. I routinely remember in shadowlands being hit for more than half my health in seconds while on my lock. MM doubetap, rogue opener, warriors were charging and between warbringer and ms i would be half health already.

Chaos bolt was hitting for literally 8k dmg all of shadowlands. Affliction dots ticked for so little you could passively outheal it in 2s.

In fact destro was nearly dead last in all arenas and the entire ladder was rogue, ret, priest and warrior for years last expansion. BM hunters were passively doing more damage than locks by hitting literally 2 or 3 buttons.

Lock is good and nonstop QQ. LOL.

9 Likes

Forgot to mention they now have a wanna-be stagger talent which I find funny.

1 Like

Good? They are gods. In no world should a dps be able to heal that much.

4 Likes

Yeah they need to tune down drain life. I am not even leveling my lock purposely because i am positive it’ll be nerfed into oblivion. However the bias is incredible and super obvious on these forums.

A certain warrior posting videos legit 100 0ing people in a charge stun? It stays that way for an entire expansion.

Locks super strong too? NON stop crying.

Anyone super mad about lock rn should really try doing games without coordinated partners and fighting rmp or enhance/ww or dh/dk and tell me how op it is after. Guaranteed most saying its OP are playing at absurdly high ratings where lock can be godmode due to peels and help, or are so low they have no clue. Middle ground rated players should have 0 problems killing them. Los the unending resolve, knock them or stun during casting circle??? They can only drain life mega heal once agony has stacked for quite a long time and when its used its done for a bit.

If they destroy sacrifical pact and healing completely warlock will go back to dead last in ladder 100%.

TL;DR…

At one point locks weren’t good, so it’s ok for them to be OP now, because back then it was a little hard for me.

1 Like

Dont worry im sure they will listen and allow melee and hunters go back to completely dominating so lock can suck until 3 years down the line, be good for a week and be nerfed again.

4 Likes

Locks aren’t good, they are extremely powerful. This isn’t about one class being more powerful than another, this is about one class reigning supreme. I’m sorry that you are upset because 6 years ago Warlocks weren’t topping DPS charts. They don’t need to be nerfed into oblivion, but they do need to be brought in line with the rest.

2 Likes

Currently accepting tribute.

6 Likes

Hi Folks,

Warlocks are not OP. But if your class does more damage than Warlock and can last longer than Warlock, then your class is OP.

2 Likes

Hi Munrozzi. why do you like to troll? you should be a troll instead of a fox

Munrozzi claiming that warlocks are NOT OP is all the evidence that you need to know that Warlocks are in fact OP.

1 Like

Hi Sir,

I am not smart enough, my IQ is only 60. I want to know why Warlock is OP in your opinion.

Everyone qqing about lock going to shift to rogue in the next few weeks. Mark my post lol.

3 Likes

Because their burst and escape are garbage. They have zero plalyingmaking power outside of trying to oom the enemy healers faster and hoping that none of your allies die in the mean time. They are almost defenseless in 1v1 because every spell requires LOS and channel.

Sub 2000 MMR there is absolutely no reason to run a warlock when you could just be playing le balanced zug classes and one shotting players off GCD.

Players running at a triple drain life affl warlock instead of just deleting their team while they watch and get sad deserve to lose.

1 Like

Why are shamans complaining? you’re literally giga rn lmfao passive shields and defensives either do nothing or make you hold ur burst til after

1 Like

Lock was my 1st character, been through many ups and downs. I can promise, if we are OP, we’ll be nerfed soon enough. Not like we’re mages…