Warlock transmogs

Show me your warlock transmogs, I want to see them.

here I am with my lazy sha-skin tier

1 Like

One of our best sets though, I love that one.

The warlock has excellent potential for transmog, with many options at our disposal like the speedy racer goggles and this crown thing I am wearing.

The humble rice farmer… the most evil mog out there.

1 Like

I can’t show my warlock as he’s stuck in the twisting nether atm and I’m trying to get him out but I can tell you what he wears. He’s an undead with the whole Ulduar tier set and then his staff is the staff of Gul’dan. Looks like great.
Also for any orcs in here the staff of Gul’dan goes really great with that prideful pvp gear from mop. Looks amazing on an orc.

I’m partial to the Sunwell sets, honestly. Absolutely love them.

I have the green fire thing going on right now, which is why I’m not wearing what I’d usually have on.

Usual outfit: https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#Ryzs0zJ89ccVMk9V87MIU387cIU487kIWz808IYl808IU5808IYe808fmc87c

Just a little something to make my character a little demonic looking.

Whoops…of course the Demon Hunter toon looks demonic…meant this one.

1 Like

I usually walk around in human form.

I am not a fan of the skulls and flames. I was able to find an outfit more suited to my tastes.

A modest gold and black theme. With eyes to match.

(It is a little extra fun when people rage about Blood Elf Warlocks having the Golden-Eyed option)

If Winston Wolf were a warlock, he’d wear that outfit. Nice!

Here’s my tmog.

Addicted to the purple

It changes nearly every other day so enjoy whichever one im wearing at the time you are looking.

Here’s mine! /wave

In progress.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

All I’m missing now is a don Rigoberto’s hat than my mog will be complete.

This is a pvp transmog set that I really like.