Warlock Tank 6 Set

Hello devs, I hope this finds you in good company,

Id love to see 6 set do the following for it is still underwhelming:

• It should proc of Shadowburn damage for a 1:1 heal of damage dealt capping at 30% Max Health

• ALL healing (not over healing) recieved should build onto the Shield, capping to 30% of Max Health (Drain Life/Death Coil/etc)

• The Shield should last for 20 Seconds to allow us to even attempt to build it up to 30% of our max health

• Spell pushback should remain on the shield (if it wasnt already it needs to be added)

Notes:

On ptr, its hard to feel the impact of the shield since as soon as you fall below health or any healing you attempt to use to create a shield either misses the mark or you waste your healersin incoming healing resulting in them not watching your health as closely so you could ‘attempt’ to make the most out of your shield.

Casting into the face of a Boss is extremely dangerous and results in removing our ability to dodge completely. Having a shield that can help us do just that is massive. I had suggested in private that we get a rune to do just that from our critical spell strikes but alas… no Class changes this phase for warlocks.

Respectfully, Please revert the 15% damage nerf. We didn’t need that.

It’s a step in the right direction, but considering where they started, they really couldn’t help but get closer.

Shadowburn should retain its healing, and instead also apply a buff that has self-healing (including drains/coil,siphon) AND possibly some small % of external healing over healing creates the same bubble. Separate from that, the ~15s buff also provides a percentage pushback reduction, bubble or not. But even this is just a meh response.

The tank set should have the MD bonus from ZG set. I don’t know why we need to keep saying it - If tanks don’t want the tank set, and will sacrifice to get the ZG set, it should be a giant red flag that you got it wrong.