Warlock set look

For this class, in Season 4, I would like the look from:

Para esta clase, en la temporada 4, me gustaría la apariencia de:

Para esta classe na Série 4, quero o visual da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

4 Likes

This is going to be a very close one because all 3 sets look amazing.

18 Likes

Armor sets have looked horrendous since WOTLK

3 Likes

Season 1 gang rise up

16 Likes

All the tier sets looked great!

3 Likes

warlock players when theyve consistently gotten some of the best looking sets in the game almost every single tier

8 Likes

Stopped back in SL when we got priest sets for elite pvp & and bunny ears in S3

4 Likes

S1 leggo my eggo

1 Like

I was hoping for season 2 lock and season 1 shaman. Might get one of them. I love the priest season 2 and the hunter season 1 is great too!

1 Like

For reference, here are the appearances:

6 Likes

You can just go and play Classic WOTLK and feel very cool about your tier.

2 Likes

I understand voting on the tier set bonuses but why are we voting on the visuals? Are we getting new color themes?

S1 gets my vote though.

2 Likes

Homie… your set… Caught lacking.

Voted season 1 because season 2 and 3 already have great color schemes. Season 1 in red or fel green would be incredible.

3 Likes

Bad take is bad.

Honestly, my lock’s mog hasn’t included a tier set piece in more years than I care to remember. Ironically, it’s the non-set DF pieces that managed to find their way into my actively used mog sets.

I voted S3 because I love the KSH effects (the shoulders puking fel are incredible), but I guess the community has bad taste.

Ah well.

3 Likes

in all these threads its always the ones who are needlessly rude about what others like that have the uggo mogs…

funny.

I can happily go Season 2 or 3 here.
Season 1 also looks good but not without the hood which sucks on worgen, the only race I play

That mog is horrendous