Warlock seeking Raiding / M+ Guild <recruit me for the love of bob>

Looking for a guild to raid with, save me from the sad state of what looking for a guild has become.

Dozens of years raiding experience, though the last few years primarily has been classic wow raiding, with a slight dabble in dragonflight heroic raid and some mythic bosses in the first tier.

Id also like to get into M+ it looks like it might actually be fun with the changes made.

ILV:576 at the time of posting this.

availability:
mon,tues,wed,fri,sun
9-12 EST

add me on Bnet:
Zantlonoras#1904

NOTE: I am no longer in a guild, ( just noticed that it says I am in one when i hovered over my character panel here) the one I was in was one that just spam sends invites randomly and after getting in I had found their raid times wouldn’t work for me

doing a pro gamer move and le-bumpin

If you’re looking for a warlock I’m here . Beef#1598 - Aotc and past 2900 m+ and 2400 rbg player looking to grind

Hello I am starting a one night a week raid focused on AoTC/Gearing. It is a sunday raid starting at 7PM MTN. Please feel free to reach out or check out my post! [NA]Aotc Andys one day a week raiding guild Sun 7-10PM MTN - #3 by Bingusbonkus-illidan

sir… this is my post to find a guild >:O dont go tryn’ ta steal muh potential spot! shakes fist