Warlock PvP Revamp

@Dmon
I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or just mentally handicapped.

Sunday Bump

oh, man, I’ve been alting lately, and fire mage is so much smoother than destro lock :frowning:

ETA: yes, I know fire mage is broked, but the feels remain.

Gonna throw a proposal out here to fix warlocks:

• All dots do 10k damage per tick
  • Soul link at 50% for all specs
  • Demon Embrace gives us a 200% stamina increase
  • Fear lasts forever, until I decide to un-fear my opponent

At this point, we might actually have a chance to beat mages/rogues/warriors/(every other class in the game), but I’m still not sure it will be enough. Maybe throw in Burnish giving us a 200% movement speed increase while also healing us 4% life per second - cost 1 mana per hour.

This is the character that I paid to have boosted and then leveled at the end of Legion. All to be my main for BFA.

I only got to 115. It’s just not safe for me out there right now, so i’ve been hiding in the character log in screen this whole time.

Edit: $60 well spent, thanks blizzard!

1 Like

@neverdiex
good choice bud, I’ve been frustrating the entirety of this Xpac and i’m honestly not sure why i’m still subbed since this game just pisses me off.

1 Like

Ya boys ready for Zandaaaaaalari Warlocks?
imgur. com/UAIN0ow.jpg

I’m still sad about this… not only is my class dog $h!+, but I can’t be mag’har or zandalari… AND you give me a frickin boat that doesn’t float?!? bfa has been such a waste. I’d love to go back to draenor even at this point.

2 Likes

The best part is how you’re name went from fitting to horribly Ironic

1 Like

tuesday bump

Bumping for the hopes that a community manager provides some degree of communication.

I refuse to bump.

bump around, bump bump!

so did they ever do anything with locks

Negative ghost rider. It’s not like the player base is really upset with the way things are, or that they have brought their concerns up multiple times, or there was a blue post back in September stating that they were going to be changing things.

1 Like

Ok warlock friends i was on the ptr and yes the demon armor looks juicy however there is a new concern for us. I ran triple gemhide and when it procs it is NOT increased by demon armor at all. We need to bring this to blizzards attention ASAP.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, we’re almost to 500 replies on this thread and no Blue response yet: What is it going to take to get a little recognition for the ideas bounced around here?

3 Likes

Blues only appears to make jokes about quick maths.

This is a concern for sure!

We are in a sad state unfortunately our survivability is garbage makes me want to reroll like I sad right now we are in a pathetic state