WARLOCK (Playing 16yrs) LF LateNight PST PvE Guild

Whats’up everyone,

Hope this post finds the correct bunch/group in World of Warcraft will try and keep this as short as possible and as organized as possible. Have recently come back from my 2nd break in my WoW history first being end of WoD for 6months (didn’t miss anything) and recently missing the second half of this past patch the past 6 months… Just a heads up would prefer latenight 1 night a week however please read below as I am open if the right scenario opens up.

—About:
Ingame name is FTWitachi, I have been playing for just around 16 years now and have always mained Warlock and have never once changed. I have been well into pretty much every aspect of the game from PvE to PvP even Pet Battles and the rest. I have played every class in the game at a top/decent level, have a rich PvE background, and also like to stream/create content as well on the side.

—What I am looking for?:
I am looking for a guild that raids late night PST time zone earliest start being 9pm PST, later the better. I also prefer minimal days a week as I still have no intentions of playing 5-7 days a week hardcore as I did back in the day, prefer 1-2 days max (1 WOULD BE GODLY AND PREFERRED) and a guild that still gets 50%+ of Mythic content completed whilst live (Not looking for the uber endgame however if I can find a guild clearing stuff would be preferred as I am capable).

—PvE History:
Classic: Fully Cleared When Live… (Top 100 guild) (Was raiding 5-7 days a week)
BC: Fully Cleared When Live… (Top 300 guild) (Was raiding 5-7 days a week)
WotlK: Fully Cleared When Live… (Except for Ulduar where I took a small break and the raid following being Trial came out very quick. (Top 50 guild) (Was raiding 5-7 days a week)
Cata: Fully Cleared When Live… (Guild started to go casual this expansion due to burnout in WotlK) (Was raiding 3-4 days a week)
MoP: Fully Cleared When Live… (Casual guild & same guild as Cata and end of WotlK) (Was raiding 3-4 days a week)
WoD: Fully Cleared When Live… (Casual guild & same guild as Cata and end of WotlK) (Was raiding 3-4 days a week)
Legion: Fully Cleared When Live 50% Mythic… (I went solo this expansion due to guild/friends quitting mid Legion and went full casual)
BFA: Fully Cleared When Live 50% Mythic… (Was solo all expansion)
Shadowlands: Current expansion been fully clearing LFR, Normal and Heroic dipping into Mythic, been casual and away from the game this expansion while keeping myself up to date with all content, expansion and class specific content such as renown, legendries, covenants, etc just haven’t been in the PvE and PvP endgame scenes but looking for a home to get back into for 9.2 and future expansions.

—Misc.:
If looking for any other information please don’t hesitate to ask, I have been playing for just over 16 years, have seen everything in this game up until SL and looking to get back into a guild again as I miss that side of the game. When it comes to other aspects of the game PvP, Pet Battles, etc and you want info on that be my guest haha. Add my Btag FTWitachi#1571 and I will respond asap.

Can’t wait to hear back, will keep checking this post as it’s favorited.

Thank You,
FTWitachi

Bumperssss

Back to the top we go

Hey! Drunk n Disorderly is looking for more raiders for the upcoming 9.2 content.

Who We Are: We are a guild comprised of all types of people with one common goal – to enjoy our time together. We believe WoW should be played for fun first and foremost, and prog should come second. We make it a priority to maintain a relaxed and chill atmosphere at raids, toxicity is strongly prohibited and we deal with it immediately. Large active community, with over 50+ raiders across multiple teams.

Raid Info: We are an AoTC focused guild, and have achieved it each tier since we’ve formed. While we do end up downing a couple Mythic bosses afterwards, our focus is truly on AoTC. We are currently recruiting for our Weekend Team (Fri/Sat), which runs from 8-11pm est.

What We Need: Any role will be considered, though would love a warlock, priest, enhance shaman. Currently full on tanks, though will consider any quality applicant.

Not a Raider? - No problem! We have many M+ groups running each day with a KSM focus.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you but raid times a bit early by around 4hrs

Bumpitiessss

If you could swing an earlier time slot we’d love to talk with you! I’ll drop my add below.

Another post as stated in original please dont reply if you raid before 9pm PST 9pm PST is even pushing it. As also stated LATENIGHT only…

check out my post i made earlier. If you like what you see, lets talk brother.

What post you make earlier? If it the one I am linking- [H][Thrall] Friday/Saturday 9:00-11:30EST - #3 by Tupetyuanbow-thrall

then no again due to another person who cannot read or cannot understand there is a difference between PST and EST

This will be my last post, doesn’t seem to be many latenight 1-2 day guilds at the moment, if anyone comes across this and is looking for a Warlock just respond or DM me via Btag I will get notified. Wish everyone the best of luck and hope to come across someone soon, in the mean time I plan to continue to play solo.

maybe if you cleared all the useless information off and had a more direct post you would find better replies, or more even.

1 Like

Sadly it isn’t useless to guilds that are decent or at least good… If you haven’t seen good guilds applications before they require more to fill out than a job application. So posting somewhat of a resume on the forums is a good thing as THOSE guilds that at least have the IQ to try and raid Mythic content unlike you would take the time to see who they are recruiting and read for about 1minute.

Sadly you cannot read, and I wouldn’t even remotely consider you.

I am officially rescinding my guild offer as you come off as inexorably toxic and unconducive to an enjoyably guild environment. I could care less if you were interested to begin with, but I hope this serves as a wakeup call to your unattractive behavior. Send hate mail to my discord dm if i’m still on your mind after you read this.

Your guild on my mind? You can’t even read lol look at your raid times compared to what I am looking for…

Not toxic at all by the way, super nice to people with a decent IQ