Warlock Pet Sizes

Why are pets so dang small? I’m supposed to have this super awesome Felguard as my guardian and he’s shorter than a gnome… it’s really disappointing. Same thing goes for the voidwalker, I might as well have fluffy bunnies as pets cause they’re bigger than the demon pets we get.

I know we’re dealing with a ton of bugs and nonsense atm but I’ve been really bothered by how tiny these things look, you go from seeing a Felguard in open world and it’s like 13 feet tall wielding an axe the size of your character, then you pull out a felguard and it’s literally 2’8" tall with an toy battle axe. If we’re gonna leave in the size of the demons, can we atleast switch their voice to be super squeaky like the Chipmunks?

5 Likes

Main Pet Size changes depending on your level, at level 10 when you pick a spec he is very small, at 50 he is bigger and at 60 he is slightly bigger than on 50.

6 Likes

Now that I didn’t know. Thanks! As much as I like fighting along side Verne Troyer with a battle axe, I hope he grows a wee bit.

(Rip Verne :frowning: )

3 Likes

Melee are the ones that squealed like chipmunks, saying our demons ‘got in their viewing way’, so yep now yet another way warlocks are hit by the fun police. All they need to do is give the player an in-game feature to toggle their individual view of pets to solve the problem.

3 Likes

I’m leveling a fresh lock and noticed this. At level 10 my Voidwalker was so tiny, and then when I logged in yesterday starting at lvl 42, I noticed he wasn’t quite as tiny anymore. He’s definitely worse at tanking now that mobs hit harder though haha

2 Likes