Warlock pet bug, upon dismounting pet will only retain half hp and mana

This was a major issue on the beta, and I was under the impression that fixes were pushed. Why is this live?

11 Likes

Same problem here, it only happens after demounting a flying mount.

2 Likes

Bump.

Same issue happening for me. Only when dismounting from flying mount.

2 Likes

Likewise. It keeps getting my pet killed since it also keeps debuffs while its health drops.

Edit: Looks like it drops below half health some of the time. Keeping an eye out.

1 Like

blizzard fix

1 Like

This has been in the game since OG wrath. Its a server side issue, the game registers that you have a pet giving it the base stats then it addes your stat boosts to it. Hence why it spawns at half hp and if you instantly start combat by dismounting it wont “heal” the amount.

I don’t remember my pet having 1% HP when getting off a mount, nor do I believe that would be intended behavior.

1 Like

Bump. This is super annoying, having to heal my pet every time I dismount from flying. Sometimes it’s at about 50%, and sometimes if I fly and dismount repeatedly it can go down to about 10%.

2 Likes

Actually embarrassing this is still a problem this far in…

bump same issue and such a pain

This is happening to me as well. Sometimes the pet even has 10%ish health and almost immediately dies. Very frustrating.

Bumping this as well happening to Hunter pets as well.

Been around since TBC - Been posted in bug forums ALOT - I think blizz just doesn’t read these forums, not enough employees to even just comment on seeing a bug being posted over and over again.
Not gonna make them any more money so they dont care - SAD they treat classic like this

This is just not true

Bump again.

Pet is super buggy too always despawning for no reason and when u summon it back its low hp … comon man fix the problem

Also affecting hunters

Same thing is happening with Hunter pets. Video proof, I seriously doubt this is intentional:

1 Like

It gets even worse than that. As a warlock, you can have your pet at 100%, mount, dismount, and it is at 1%.

This is a very annoying bug - please fix!