Warlock order hall bug

Last night i got disconnected from my char as soon as i clicked the portal to my legion order hall. It got stuck in a loading and disconnect loop and i logged out sad. So today i tried to solve it and i managed to learn how to relocate a char to fix the problem but later i tried again get into the order hall to complete a quest but it happen again. I already have repaired the files and now i can log into the character but still not acess the order hall.

5 Likes

I can’s access either the order hall

1 Like

This just happened to me just now. Im stuck in the order hall portal and kicks me out.

1 Like

Same thing is happening to my Alliance Warlock. She’s in her Legion Class Hall and the game crashes every time I try to log her in, on 2 different computers.

1 Like

I am in the same boat. When I try to log in, the game thinks I want to enter the class hall, and it crashes.

1 Like

The same thing is happening to me too… when will this get fixed because I can’t do any of the world quests for legion if I can’t access the hall

2 Likes

I too am having the same problem. I submitted a bug report in game and was asked to also report it here.

I was actually in the Warlock class hall before the latest update. I tried to log onto her and received an error code and the game crashed.

I tried the automated “stuck character”, which did not help. I then submitted a ticket and my character was placed in Stormwind. All is good until I try to enter the class hall. I receive an error and the game crashes.

1 Like

it started earlier this week. I’ve been unable to log into Valianna for a couple days now. There are a few posts in Bug Report as well.

1 Like

On the upside that means it’s not us, it’s them.

2 Likes

Good to know im not the only one. Hopefully they can fix this soon.

2 Likes

Didn’t get patched in this morning’s update. It’s still happening. :confused:

1 Like

Just throwing my post as its happening on my warlock too.

1 Like

Since this is stopping game play I was hoping this would have been fixed in today’s patch.

1 Like

Seems like this may be affecting a number of class order halls which are treated as instanced. My friend’s been having trouble with the Hunter hall too - but I’ve so far been unaffected in Acherus, due to it not being an instanced hall.

Haven’t tried to enter my Mage order hall on my main, but given it’s an instanced one, probably best not to. I also haven’t checked the Dreamgrove on my druid, but given it’s similar to Acherus in that its technically part of the larger area of Val’sharra, it’s likely fine. The Dreamway, though, I don’t know how it is at the moment.

1 Like

Same thing here. When will blizz fix this ? cant advance in the questline

2 Likes

Just tested it: I was able to enter!

Edit: So, when I entered…a lot of it is missing. Lemme leave/re-enter. Nope. Huge swaths just visibly gone, though the walls are still there.
So…at least I can continue my story.

4 Likes

Yikes.

I guess at least we can enter them? That’s… something, anyway.

1 Like

Hey Blizz, can we pls get an update when Legion class halls and start content will be fixed?

2 Likes