Warlock or Mage for Shadowlands?

whatever you prefer the most. Personally I prefer lock cause I cant solo s…t unless I overgear the thing by far.

Also, warlock have 3 different playstyles that I can chose in case I get bored of one, while mages only change the spells they cast, but the playstyle is essencially the same

1 Like

Well considering alts will be easier to maintain why not both? Not like either are historically bad as a class. Usually among the best classes actually. Now if you only want to play one spec of the class that’s a different story.

I have both a mage and lock, and I heavily prefer my lock. I find it to be more fun and easier to solo with. I like mage for the aesthetic mostly, but lock always brings me back. I find it more enjoyable to play. With shadowlands it will be easier to level alts, so you can always have both like I do!

Ive never " Mained " a Warlock, I eventually end up trying one out every expansion. I have mained a mage in Legion and part of BFA. SL im looking to change it up and start it off with a Warlock, something new!

I can’t tell the difference between the classes because the ReadyCast animation is the same.

Warlocks will have the cooler Mog.

I am actually planning on maining both in the xpac. im kind of torn between both at the moment. I have always enjoyed frost and arcane more than fire and affliction and demo over destro. just based on the raid castle nathria looks like affliction locks are better equipped to handle the spread cleave better so I’m probably Leveling lock first just for that reason

1 Like