Warlock looking for AOTC raiding guild

Howdy and thank you for taking the time to read my post. I’m coming back from a break and am looking for a new raiding team. I’m not looking for hardcore, must run 40 hours a week, CE pushing guilds. I would like to play semi-casually with a group of great people eventually leading to AOTC. Anything beyond that I can’t say that I’m down for.

Since I have taken some time off, my lock is rather low in ilvl but I’m working on bringing that up prior to the release of the raid. Due to graduate school, my time is valuable to me and so I’m looking for raiding times later in the evenings or on the weekends.

I don’t have recent logs but I do pride myself in knowing my class (been a warlock since vanilla) and am a quick learner when it comes to raid bosses.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope to hear from some of y’all soon!

You would fit in great here. Mostly former mythic players LF the same!

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
11/14/2023 release date

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. The majority of the guild members are former mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach to the game. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:

1 Healer:
Resto Shaman OR Holy Priest OR Resto Druid

ANY class that can flex heal if needed.

DPS DK
WW Monk
DPS Warrior
Rogue
Warlock
Shadow Priest

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord

Hi Depraved! You actually might be a good fit for Hope Remains. We’re a weekend AOTC guild. I’ll post our little spiel below.

Who We Are:

Hope Remains is a weekend AOTC raiding guild which is actively recruiting. We enjoy getting to experience the game together while achieving our AOTC goals. We focus on progressing through heroic raids and some M+ on non-raid days. We have some pvpers also.

Currently recruiting mainly for DPS.

Our raid schedule is Saturday and Sunday from 8pm to 11pm server.

We’re also always open to people that are just looking for an easy-going adults guild to call home.

What we offer as a guild
~Friendly helpful players
~Guildies willing to help you learn and improve in both dungeons and raids
~Mythic + runs
~Achievement and transmog runs
~Discord voice and text chat where many of our members are available even when not logged in. A great way to get to know your guild mates, share videos, memes and banter.

If this is something that fits what you are looking for, just reply here or reach out to one of us: Sodium#11409 or Soulswag#11343

(Stormrage alliance) We are a guild that came together to give everyone a place to call home. We are currently small running M+ together and we raid 2 nights a week. So if you are interested in long discord talks about nothing and everything while running M+ with friends we are the place for you. We are raiding on Tues/Sat nights 8:30-11:30 server (est). In need of RDPS and healers

We are currently 9/9 Heroic

You can add me on Bnet Bloodhaven#1511

if you are still looking, add me and lets chat. the guild raids weekends in the evening and does a lot of keys in between raid weeks

SageMoose#11452