Warlock looking for Adult Casual AOTC Guild

Looking for a new home to raid with. looking for semi serious AOTC type guild 1-3 days a week. Decent lock, not a flake, always prepared.

Hi Bindle!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a Warlock, UH/Frost DK, Arms/Fury Warrior, Devastation Evoker, Preservation Evoker, Holy Priest, MW Monk or Rogue for our progression team. Currently, we are 8/8N 7/8H with a very strong core team that is looking to fine tune our roster to kill Razageth. Our ideal candidates are people who are looking for a potential long term team as we continue to hit AOTC every season. We are willing to teach and gear the right candidates who are able to pull respectable numbers and do boss mechanics reliably. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Hey Bindle,

Let’s chat!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression 8/8N 7/8H

Healer High Priority
Ranged Dps- S Priest, Evoker, Lock
Melee: Enh Shaman, WW monk, Boomkin, Rogue, DK

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi there! Looking for a chill environment and a new group of friends to be weird with? check us out here, [US] [H or A] [Illidan] <Renewal Gaming> 6/8H LF ALL for 10.1, or at renewalgaming.com/warcaraft! Raid nights are Tues/Wed at 8-11 pm EST. 6/8H

Hello! I dunno if we are what you are looking for but here is our spam! let me know if you have any questions.

Since getting AOTC we have switched gears to farming N Raz for the mount and messing around on alts for people who are considering main swaps for next tier. If you are looking for a guild more for 10.1 I encourage you to consider us and get to know us a lil better so we can hit 10.1 running.

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
8/8N 8/8H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a chill AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. Looking for some peeps to help build a solid team for next tier. We do lots of M+ when we don’t raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Openings:
DPS: Any, just need you to stand in fire for the DPS buff to help make the healers logs look amazing. Also to make the RL have a mental breakdown :stuck_out_tongue:

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Discord: Fedca#5743 (GL)
Btag: fedca#1826

I think we can help each other; only thing is we aren’t stopping at AOTC :slight_smile:
Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from baby keys for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add one of our officers on either Bnet or Discord!
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

Hey there Bindle,
Just dropping by to see if youd be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times are in our guild info)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, we do also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!!

Hey Bindle

Hey saw your post on bnet and though I send you our guild info:

About us:
Twisted Destiny is a chill friend group style guild, we like to joke around have fun and enjoy the game. We are looking to expand the guild to a 20-25 size roster for next raid tier. We are competitive for heroic progression and are going to be doing mythic at a more casual pace. Our goal for season 2 is to be top 10 on our realm and finish at least half of mythic raid.

Currently 8/8H Vault of The Incarnates

Days and Times:
We do keys pretty much ever night although its not mandatory
TBD Alt raid day next tier (non mandatory)
Thursday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM Central
Sunday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM Central

Positions Available:
All dps
All Healers
Need an off tank
Raid buffs we are looking for: Monk, Paladin, and Evoker

Requirements:
1.Voice Communication
2.Good attitude
3.80% Attendance (With exception were not gonna kick you for real life stuff coming up)
4.Maintain a decent ilvl

How to Join:
Message Numb Little Bug#6929 on discord I will answer any questions you have and
if you think its a good fit we can invite you to our discord

Hey Bindle:

Would love to chat with you about joining our group below is info for reference.

Originating at the start of Shadowlands as a Learn-To-Raid program, the Misfits raid team solidified itself as a roster and achieved Ahead of the Curve in every raid tier of the expansion while only raiding 1 night a week.

Moving into Dragonflight, the team has added an additional night, and will continue to earn AotC in every raid while maintaining the same welcoming, friendly, and constructive atmosphere that it has had since day 1.

Please take a moment to check our recruitment status on our website at seraphguild dot com. We are currently in search of DPS with high needs for DH, and Monk but looking for all DPS. Note that even if your class is listed as closed, we will do our best to accommodate people.

Please contact Phestuke on bnet (Phestuke#1102) or Discord (Phestuke#6962) to get in touch. We look forward to raiding with you!

Raid Times:
Monday 9-12 Eastern (8-11 Server)

Heyyy!

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group (Team Cream) has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). Team Cream is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

If you aren’t on Bleeding Hollow, we can trial you in Heroic or Mythic via cross-server, and if you work out I will pay for your server transfer so you can come to Mythic with us.

We have a second group that raids 7:30-10:30pm EST Tuesday/Thursday. They are currently 8/8N and 6/8H and are in need of healers and dps.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we have all heroic bosses on farm as well as the first two mythic bosses.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

AOTC+ Guild LF 3 for 10.1 10m Heroic T/W 9p-1130p EST

is rebuilding on Mal’Ganis for Abberus and M+ Pushing

Raid days and times are 9:00pm-11:30pm EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Current needs are:

1 Tank

1 Healer (Non-HPal)

1 DPS (Ranged pref, not required)

We are using this downtime to finalize our comp, with most of the raid group having a “this or that” option for the next season.

We run M+ as a group on Thursday’s currently, with many others playing multiple days of the week. The core of the group is 2/8M VOTI and 2.5k+ io.

Hoping to have AOTC before Diablo 4 release for the raiders that want to get into that action.

Looking to expand to 20 man for Mythic Abberus after AOTC for those not playing D4.

Doomser#6666 on Discord for more info.

Hello there.

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.
Priority on:
WW Monk
Mage
Enhance Shaman
Demon Hunter

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

Discord Lucast#0562

Ayo!
Unyielding is looking for more ranged dps for our team. We do have a casual AoTC team that we could use more for.
We raid Tues/Thur/Sundays from 8 - 11 CST, if you are interested and want to join a casual adult AoTC team hit me up on discord. Disbeliever#1140
We also do have a goal of doing CE content, but if that is something not interested to you, that is 100% okay and can just do the AoTC stuff with us.

Hey Bindle,
I’m Part of Current and we are looking to recruit some like minded players that want to stick to a casual Mythic raid schedule. What do I mean by that well we want to have a fun and social environment where we raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12pm est. Nothing too serious but still get a chance to see the mythic content and enjoy it.

You may look into us and see we are a new Guild, this is because we were part of another guild that decided they wanted to cut off the content at heroic and not see mythic. Most of us are ex hardcore raiders though and sitting in heroic clearing content for no reason didn’t sit well with us. If you’re interested in getting to know more about us hit me up.

Discord Tristrem#0363
B net Tristrem#1953

I wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon

Lets talk about it on Discord.

Ehlissa#9826

Hello!

Guild Chat is working to expand it’s raid roster for 10.1 Heroic Raiding. We’re primarily looking for DPS and Healers (Healers who are able to flex dps/heals are great!) Raid times are TUE/THUR 8:30pm-11:30pm Central time

We are also always looking for new active m+, social and any other person looking for a new guild home.

discord: jfrong#9418 or on bnet: Adrastus#1983

Howdy, Binble,
Chain Reaction is Heroic/AotC Raid guild on Lightbringer looking for some rdps–sounds like we might be a good fit for each other! 7-9:30 pm pacific on Tuesday and Thursday. If you’re still looking, please feel free to hit me up. Battletag: RowanBeth #1291 or Discord: Beth#0208

Hiya Bindle!

House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. A nine-year guild, we will be embracing cross-faction beginning in 10.1. We are looking for more ranged dps for our AOTC focused progression team and would like to invite you to check us out. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. (Every other Monday is usually a fun run, rather than progression) We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hello Bindle,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey there! I’m not sure if you’re still looking, but thought I’d offer! :slight_smile:

We’re One More Pull on Zul’Jin, a semi-casual and currently looking for dps! We focus mainly on getting aotc, and have achieved it each tier since our forming in S1 Shadowlands. By semi-casual, we just mean that we like the casual environment, but also push the bosses and expect everyone to know their class to contribute to the team. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 EST. We’re looking to dabble in mythic as well as soon as we beat the roster boss, and outside of that always down to push keys, do the puzzle hidden throughout the game, and even some rep grinding!

If you’re still looking for a guild, feel free to message me!
Disc: Mollotov#2682
Bnet: Mollytov#11839