Warlock Looking for a home

Hi everyone i took a break over the past month or so been playing not that much and just coming back after seeing the new raid come out. I am looking to raid 2 to 3 days a week Start time anything after 4 PM EST and ends before 11 PM EST any day of the week works for me
Real ID=Speedy#12160

Raid Exp
Below
Classic. MC=Full clear with Basher inc

BC= Mag=1/1 Gruul 2/2 Kara=full clear Vicious Intent, Fringe

WOTLK= Naxx=15/15 OS=3 Drake Eye=1/1 TOGC=+45 Ony 1/1 Ulduar 14/14 No hard modes Icc 12/12 Heroic 25% RS 2/2 Heroic. Vicious Intent, Fringe and did a lot of pug runs.

Cata BWD 6/6 Mythic BOT 4/4 Mythic TOTFW 2/2 Mythic FL=7/7Mythic DS=8/8 Mythic Vicious Intent, Awakening. Pug most of DS due the debuff.

MOP= MSV= 6/6 Mythic HOF 6/6 Mythic TOS 3/3Mythic Tot 12/12 Mythic SoO 14/14 Mythic Whatever were Awesome, Reckoning.

Warlords= HM 7/7 Mythic BRF=10/10 Mythic HFC= 13/13 Mythic Awakening, Reckoning

Legion= EN 7/7 Mythic TOV=3/3 Mythic NH 10/10 Mythic TOS 3/9 Mythic Throne 11/11 Mythic Reckoning, Alacrity
Battle= Uldir 8/8M Battle Of Dazzar’alor 9/9 Mythic,Crucible of storm 1/2Mythic

Hi, Jealp!

We may be just the guild you are looking for! Hope you will check us out! To learn more, please visit our Guilded portal (guilded.gg/CraziesAgain) and/or see below.

Click for Recruitment Post!

We would be interested in chatting with you so hope you will reach out to our Recruitment Officer at BattleTag: mortality#11220 or Discord matt/alarius#8999.

Best of luck in your search; hope to see you soon!

Hey Jealp check out my guild Chaotic Existence on stormrage alliance were currently 3/8H EP and have goten AotC together every teir since AotC has been around we also push keystones together trying to help active raiders get a +10 each week is a big goal of ours whisper anyone online or add me to aquire more info
(raid times 7:30pm-9:30pm central tuesday/thursday)

Cashonly#0105 discord

Onlyhuman#1448 bnet

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 7/8 Heroic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: High Priority Warlock, Ranged DPS, Rogue, WW Monk
Healer: High priority Paladin,
Closed: Boomkins, Resto Shamans Most Melee Classes

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

You can also add Geoza if I am not online - BTag Geo#1668