Warlock LF Horde Guild

Well as the title says I am a 4/10M 1600IO 224ilvl (pve) Warlock LF a Raid/M+ guild on the horde side. I currently play on Alliance but am looking to Faction/server transfer to a larger guild/server.

Hello I am an officer for Scapegoats and we are 10/10H and we are filling out our progression roster as we move into mythic. We are looking to add another Warlock to our team. We are a Horde guild on Area 52.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8:30-11:30pm EST. We also PvP, run M+ and play other games as a group.

Bnet - Counterbob#11400
Discord - Counterbob#5716

Howdy!

/just okay/ is a 6/10M Horde guild on Tichondrius that started in mid January. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST.
We’re always running m+ and doing content together. We have a friendly and fun raid atmosphere. We want to learn and push forward.

We are looking for any competent DPS, melee or ranged, for progression.
Feel free to message me on discord (Thomas#2980) and/or bnet (Murdoc#1948) if you are interested in finding out more/trialing.

[H] Divine-Tichondrius
10/10H - 3/10M
Wednesday 8-11pm PST (farm/Optional)
Friday/Saturday 8-11pm PST (main progression)

Active adult guild, Recruiting dps for mythic raiding in preparations for 9.1. Majority of guild is KSM with over 1400io

Raid Requirements can be found at our website: Divineesports. com

Discord: Tyrue#1556
Btag: Tyrue#1545

Progress:
CN - 1/10 Mythic (10/10 Heroic).

Raid time: Wednesday and Monday 9:00PM to 12:00AM EST. When a tier first releases, we will add a 3rd day for 2-3 weeks (Sunday) to push us into Mythic quicker.

We are currently recruiting to rebuild our Mythic raiding roster.

*Recruiting needs:
1 Tank - Monk or Warrior preferred
Melee DPS - Monk, Rogue, DK
Ranged DPS - Fire Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Ele shaman, Boomkin
1 Healer: Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Monk
Any exceptional DPS
–All exceptional players will be considered–

Requirements:

• Must be self motivated, have an understanding of your class and know how to improve and dissect logs.
  • Near perfect attendance is a must.
  • You need to be able to take constructive criticism.
  • Mature, adult attitude. While we don’t have an age requirement, most of our members are 25+ and established in their lives and careers. We have no interest in people that are not in it for the long haul.
  • You absolutely need some form of cutting edge experience. Even if some tiers we’re not completed, a solid understanding of mythic raiding is required. We will not be entertaining any applicants who lack true end game experience.

If interested, please reach out on Discord or Bnet and we 'll set up a time to chat.

Discord: Elms#2120 / Veritias#1595 / Necro#5326
Bnet: Elms#1515 / Veritias#1304 / Necro1166#1286

Hey Strong!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 7/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hello there, I understand moving from Ally to Horde.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 7/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hi Strongbadd, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 6/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Mage, Warlock, Boomkin and Hunter
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Boogamon - Bnet: Boogamon#1605 Discord: Boogamon#0952
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

< Frisky Business > on Tichondrius is a MYTHIC progression guild looking for exceptional raiders who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge on our Mythic raid teams!

Raid Times

Tues & Weds 7 PM - 10 PM PST (10 PM - 1 AM EST)

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to fellow guild members and other players .

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!

Apply on our website

www.friskybusinessguild.com
Discord: Sara#4646

Guild & Server: Verified illidan
Raid Times/Days: Mondays and thursdays 9-12 EST
Current Progression: 10/10H 7/10 M
Recruitment Contacts: Spooncooker#11269 Bnet/Spooncooker$4634
Wowprogress:https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Verified
Requirements: 9/10H with an attitude suited for mythic
Needs: Warlocks or any skilled range dps

I’m totally not Trogdor. Not at all. Just writing to say PLEASE DON’T GO HORDE. Cause Trogdor would be remiss if you didn’t come raid with us on Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30-11:00p EST. At least I think he would…cause…I’m not Trogdor. Stardust could really use a warlock and Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380) would be the one to talk to about that. Also, Shadizar isn’t Trogdor.

Hello! I’m from Overtuned on Zul’jin and we’re a semi hardcore AOTC guild looking to try and start mythic prog CN and in 9.1. We are looking for more dps to fill out our roster for said mythic prog.

Our raid times are 7-10pm EST Thursday and Friday. We’re also looking for people interested in KSM and RBG’s as well.

DM me if you’re interested or want to as questions at Discord Archmage Galacius#1482 or Btag Imperious#11797

Good Evening,

Chads on Top is a US Bleeding hollow horde guild that is 10/10H and working on filling it’s roster to push into Mythic. Our logs are all public on Warcraft logs.
Raid times; Tues/wed 8PM EST - 11PM EST

We are also pushing to create an RBG team and KSM groups. We host TMOG competitions every other week where you can win up to 100k and there is no entry fee.

Please feel free to add me on Discord if you’re interested! Sameclothes#8873

Storm is a Horde mythic raiding guild located on Area 52 US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes. The guild is now located on Area 52.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore as our ultimate goal is a cutting edge achievement each tier. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts. Raid spots are earned by each member and we do not recruit for the bench.

We aim to achieve a cutting edge achievement each tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)
Optional: Thurs / Mon 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: Monk
Ranged: Balance Druid, Hunter
Healer: Exceptional Applicants

If you do not see your class listed STILL APPLY. We consider any exceptional players for our roster.

We aren’t currently interested in taking any package deals. Our roster is mostly set just looking to add exceptional players in the above mentioned areas.

-Shadowlands Progression-
Castle Nathria - 6/10M

-BFA Progression-
Ny’alotha, the Waking City - 12/12M (CE)
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord voice chat
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid

-Application Process-
requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://discord.gg/hDme4BF

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Valid Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 (BNET) - Officer

Symmetry - Area 52
We are currently 10/10 H, 6/10M and are looking for a Unholy Dks/Boomkins/Mages for Castle Nathria to fill the rest of out roster to continue pushing mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times! We also run M+ and RBGS throughout the week!

Classes in high demand

Unholy Dk
Boomkins
Mages

Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Envid#11983, or add me Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

10/10 H CN
6/10 M CN

Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am EST

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
6/10 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378).

My guild, The Riviera, is 6/10m and runs Tues/Thurs 6pm-9pm EST. We are welcoming any reliable DPS at the moment.

Discord: Miranda#0043

Sup my dude one day a week raiding 10/10 Heroic on Zul’jin US high pop horde server Saturday morning 9am to 1pm est if your interested hit me up Sig#11142 on Battle.net or discord at Sig#9905

Net Loss is recruiting as we make a push farther into Mythic CN. Currently 2/10 M. Our schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 5-8 CST (6-9 PM EST) – Also Looking for active members for M+. Any questions feel free to add me on battlenet: Heliobito#1142 or on Discord: Helio#1723

Hey would like to chat with you, my bnet is tokara102#1782. Side Project is recruiting a lock. We are 8/10M rn. We are on Zuljin. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-1130est.