Warlock LF Guild for Classic willing to play A or H

Check us out!

I heard the Alliance is pretty awesome!
Feel free to check us out, and let’s all get hyped for classic launch!

Hi Ozk,
Ascended is a relaxed classic wow Guild. We will be rolling Alliance on ~Faerlina~Pvp-EST. We have a lot of experience playing previously on private servers together, and are inviting new members to continue and recreate that vanilla experience in World of Warcraft Classic!

All classes are welcome, leadership role will be made available after launch to those members that fit the gaps made as we expand.

All classes and specs are welcome, so bring your friends!

We understand the majority of the playerbase is much older and more mature in their personal lives, therefore we will be pushing into endgame content at a pace that reflects that on weekday evenings.

Looks like you have lots of interest! But if you’re looking for a solid guild to have fun with while seeing all the content and wrecking face in premade Bg’s, we are the place for you. Most of us have been friends since Vanilla/TBC, and are looking to add a few more to the group.

We need another solid Lock to compliment our group. If you’re interested, contact me.

BT-Darkdevoid09#1749

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Leveling :crossed_swords:
We are making 5 man leveling groups to boost the leveling process. We will assign a group based on your availability to play so a group can be on the same schedule.

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: Officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and casual.

Message me on Discord: Meo#5613

Come check us out. Short on Casters right now so would fit in. Feel free to hop in our discord and hang before launch and see if wed be a good option.

Check us out.

Come check us out

[Alliance] < Chill Casual > Stalagg

Raids Saturday/Sunday [8-11PM][Eastern]

For more info

I think we’d be perfect for you if you haven’t found anyone yet.

You fit very well in this Guild take a look through [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Hey, you sound like a good guildie to have on board. Here is a rundown.

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

You have a ton of responses. Sheesh. Got a guild yet?

If not Infernal is recruiting active players for Horde on Thalnos server.

Add me on Discord Achilles#2076 or my Battletag Achilles#13238 for more info.

We are a very casual guild made up of WoW veterans with families and lives outside of WoW. Check us out!

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]

Hey Ozk,

What times are you looking for? Come check out <Vanilla>, we might be a good fit for you!

Hello you would be a great addition to our guild. We still need warlock for our guild. We plan to clear all PVE content and have a Top PVP Battlegrounds group. If interested join us on Discord. Here our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday &amp;amp; Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

We raid just 2 days, 8 hours total in a week, but we expect you to bring your A-game in those 8 hours so we can get things done. We don’t encourage or tolerate wasting time in raid. Depending on how we’re doing, we may add some extra time to raid nights. Outside of raid hours, we’re a super laid-back group that hangs out in Discord. We will be running a loot council that will cycle some different raiders into the council each week.

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

Here you go Delete old posting

Hi there!

I’m an officer with Pantheon. We’re a Horde guild on Herod. We are primarily PVE focused with a concentration on raiding. However, we also have a number of people interested in PVP, especially once Phase 2 starts. We raid M/T/Th 8:30p-11:30p EST. I’d love to discuss Pantheon further with you. Below is our recruitment page, and we do have openings for warlocks. If you’re interested, you can reach out to me on Discord at Aydriann#0478.

Thanks for your time!

Heres the most updated Posting ![H] Guild Fairbanks LFM's See inside 4 details

Sounds like you would be a perfect fit for my guild. If you have any questions or concerns let me know.