Warlock is a joke

we dont even lose to cc mannnnnnnnnnn

these teams we lose to just do damage. thats all they do. My healer is never cc’d.

and when we do goes their health doesnt move. and they can just counterpressure with their cds while their fkn healer is cc’d and WE have to run from THEM. And if we try to do goes on their healer they just dump 8 different cc’s into me…and i cant cross cc to prevent it for the same reason.

im heated bro. its so braindead.

people who defend destro have room temperature iq

8 Likes

I’ve never wanted to see a spec dumpstered for an entire expansion, but I hope they get the Affliction treament in SL.

5 Likes

Remember when we all rejoiced after Legion lock was changed?

5 Likes

people who flex their protodrakes on their destro lock this expansion actually get bullied at work, theres no other way to feel any sense of pride out of achieving any rating as this spec

5 Likes

bro atleast post on ur main

1 Like

Yeah anytime I q into destro, even though I have a good winrate against lock/warrior I just want to afk because it’s never a fun game. Was qing ret/rogue 2s today for cap and we qued into a destro lock/hpalla team, their hpalla couldn’t play the game and the destro still almost lived through 30 seconds of cc on their healer, while face tanking wings/badge. If a mage does that they die in 7 seconds.

3 Likes

Bro at least bro your bro

6 Likes

salty man cant post on main yikes youre making a joke of me saying bro when I use it once you are as irrelevant as they come posting on a 112 alt(maybe that’s ur main?)

1 Like

just line and kick every single bolt bro…if a warlock gets one bolt on you in an arena it means that you’re bad…

3 Likes

Factual. Glad on destro is pretty much equal to rival

6 Likes

Sir, this is an Arbys, your angry banter isn’t tolerated here, you can play in the kiddie play pen though

1 Like

Cant even go healer and focus kick fears because they’re 0.5sec casts LULW

sitting on coil and saving fear dr until we hoj and then just dumping 12 ccs into me on our go LULW

2 Likes

There’s an entire thread which you created with credible and constructive advice. How dense are you? Like even playing it like you’re just joking isn’t even an excuse. Please don’t reproduce for the sake of humanity.

1 Like

Lets bring cataclysm destro back. All of the fun, none of the damage.

i.e psychopath

Ahhh yes I agree nerf dh

1 Like

I actually do this with certain cereal though. Saves calories :confused:

Big disagree, I don’t think a spec has ever been better (aside from some brief instances) than fire mage currently

Yeah. No youre wrong.

2 Likes