Warlock in need of new guild

Looking for a guild that

• will at least clear heroic in a timely fashion, maybe be able to get a few down on mythic
  • does mythic plus (pugging is a mixed bag at best, and can be rather frustrating)
  • does achievements (specifically dungeon/raid meta stuff)
  • raids on any day(s) between 6pm PST and 10pm PST

While I do have some mythic raiding experience (generally been clearing likeā€¦ 25-50% ish of many of the past raid tiers) I am not currently looking to do deep mythic progression as I am unsure of having the drive/will/desire to put in the time and effort it takes.

Lemme know if interested

We may be a little early for you butā€¦

Sunwell Hotel has multiple groups running out of it. Group 3 is run by a former GM and Raid leader of 8+ years experience. This is a new group fresh for Shadowland. We are looking for players who want to push some mythics. Possibly go semi hardcore in future raids.

We are looking for players that can have completed the first 8 mythic dungeons a minimum of twice before the raid comes out. Minimum ilvl of 180 As well as providing their own food, flask and pots.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Btag: Jaebabe#1755

Hey Ajora. This sounds right up our alley honestly. A little about us - we are an old raiding group that dates back many expansions. Due to the current pandemic, we came back to this game with vengeance and started our guild (On Tha Clocc). We are looking to find a good group of people to enjoy some content together. I myself am the guild tank at the moment (182 Blood DK). We need a few more people to fill out our core raiding group. We are all above ilvl 180 and are ready to raid tonight. Let us know if you are interested and we can set up and get everything in order for tonight.

BTag: Kolanj#11964

well hello there :wink:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hello! We might be what youā€™re looking for. We are a close knit group (not a massive guild) of players that have a variety of backgrounds ranging from end game vanilla to the most recent expansion prior to SL.

Our raiding times line up perfectly with yours 8-10pm server, or 6-8pm PST, and are currently 4/10H CN as a guild on our 2nd week. We have raid leaders with 10/10H CN AOTC experience, and aim to have the rest of the guild AOTC, and making some progress into Mythic raiding.

Iā€™ve taken the time to read your post, and feel you would be a great fit! Iā€™m not going to post a boiler plate response, because I donā€™t want you to waste your time with that.

If you are interested, kindly send a message to:

DISCORD: CLIU#0572
BNET: CLIU#1848

Hope to hear from you soon!

are you still looking?

Hey add me on discord we should chat Frost#3808

Raid times:
Sunday/monday 7pm-10pm PST {New Team}
Tues/Thursday 7pm-10pm PST
Fri/Sat 7pm-10pm {Weekend/Alt Team}

We encourage all exceptional players to apply regardless of class/role. Currently have all positions open.

We are a group that prides ourselves on high performance within limited raiding hours. We expect our members to be well prepared for each progression boss, whilst also being able to quickly learn from mistakes. Potential applicants are expected to excel at their class, and must be able to both take and give criticism in a constructive manner.

We are a progression focused guild, but we also maintain a friendly environment in and out of raid. At most times there will be groups of people hanging around Discord, playing WoW or a variety of other games.

Current tues/thurs team is 5/10M this team will consist of some of those players and we want to add people to it who only want to raid 2 days a week. If interested hit me up!

Contacts:
Recruitment officer - ā€œWonkaā€ wonka#1307(bnet) Wonka82#8402 (discord)

I kind of forgot about this post lol.

Have found a guild. sorry for those that Iā€™m sure were on the edge of their seat in anticipation

1 Like

Gratz!!! Best of luck to you!