Warlock Green Fire

Not sure if this has been addressed but I think that the Green Fire ability should be account wide if you have unlocked it already.

I tend to want to make a new warlock on the opposite faction but don’t since it’s missing out on the green fire element.

I don’t see why this is not already a thing. Maybe needs more people asking for it for the Devs to actually do it.

But guess until then I’ll only have 1 warlock.

12 Likes

Perhaps they could make it a Warband reward.

4 Likes

To be fair, green fire looks like crap with the updated animations on incinerate.

The normal orange fire looks much cooler and i notice many locks have turned off the green tint in favor of the original.

1 Like

Hm… I’m gonna have to pay more attention to that next time I hop into beta. Although I’m stubborn to drop green fire considering I got it with the achievement before it was nerfed.

The headaches it gave me to beat that challenge I told myself I’d never turn off the green xD

3 Likes

100% the green fire looks terrible now. I actually prefer the default colors

I’ve been wanting a glyph for old incinerate since they updated it. A lot of the older spell effects for lock looked so much better.

6 Likes

would love for it to be account wide. already earned it on a gnome, really dont fancy having to suffer through the 10 fps maze on my horde lock

People HAVE asked for this. It’s been requested to be added to the barber shop even along with Fel Voidwalker skins (Either the fel elemental skin, or the fragment of azzenoth trinket fel void model)

Others have even asked for a shadow and shadow flame version.

7 Likes

The effects, gfx animations and green fire need to be better with Affliction warlock its truly sad how HO HUM afflictions FX/GFX are atm still

I’d also like my demonology spells to be green. I have green burning rush and thats it.

Doesn’t appear to be Warband-wide, annoyingly. Of course I’m kind of against the whole necessity of the quest in general because it’s pretty basic class fantasy for warlocks IMO, but the quest is a bit too woven into the lore of the Black Harvest and the Auction House so sigh.

Anyway to get the Old lock sounds? Even an addon? Coming from classic I can’t stand the schizo whisper sound FX of current warlock

Probably the easiest is to make a weak aura to play sound files of the old casts over the current sound effects. Not really sure with other solutions as I haven’t really looked into changing sound effects before.

1 Like